abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Telekom technician didn't show up
antonioarduei
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

hey there,

sorry for writing in english but I just moved to Germany.

Yesterday I had an appointment schedule to set up the router in my new apartment. I took a day off at work and waited, all day. nobody showed up, called the customer service at 8001721212 and nobody could at least tell me what is going on. Called again today and they told me to try again on Monday. 

I really cannot accept such a s#@t service, and if nothing gets sorted I would need to cancel my contract and go for a better provider, which I'm sure it won't be difficult to find.

The cherry on the cake is that Vodafone already charged me 79€ for nothing,  before I received any service. Wrote to Vodafone also on twitter and instagram, they didn't even bother to reply.

Can anybody help? I so far got the worst customer service experience of my whole life

15 Antworten 15

thanks for the useless information, or no-info! this doesn't help at all, I got way too many messages from you saying"

"we will let you know asap"

"we cannot provide this info"

"we are working on it"

"as soon as we have information we will let you know"

It doesn't help, it's not solving the problem, it's not speeding up a process that's taken almost 2 months and still I can't see the light at the end of its tunnel.

Please stop replying this way, it only adds up to the frustration of your clients, stop saying these bs things and do something, it's not acceptable to receive such a bad service from a telecom company, it's embarassing for you.

I wish I would never have signed the contract with Vodafone, it's been a nightmare since mid August.

Hi, I got finally the mail to reschedule the appointment but I cannot do it as my page still has the old one (12th of september...).

can somebody solve this issue?

Still no news, this Friday is month since I was supposed to get internet from Vodafone...

Unbelievable, all I get is "we will let you know"

Worst service ever

and of course, still no news, another day that goes by with Vodafone doing nothing, not solving anything, not even bothering to reply and act to solve the problem they created. all this, while they charge me for a service i've asked for 2 months ago.

Michi
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi @antonioarduei ,

I can understand your annoyance very well. I'm sorry that it hasn't been switched on yet. Verlegener Smiley

Please believe me that my colleagues in the background are doing everything they can to ensure that you are switched on as quickly as possible. After all, we want to keep you as a customer.

We are currently waiting for feedback from Telekom, as we are unfortunately bound to them and cannot switch you on without them.

We've already escalated the case.

So far you have not been charged anything. Your customer account even has a credit of 10,78 €.

I'll let you know as soon as we get a new startup date.

Best regards

Michi

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund

hurrah, yet another message saying nothing! thank you very much, you are really giving solutions, blaming telekom, after you spent 3 weeks telling they were right and the line was active.