abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

Deisenhofen: Ausfall TV über Kabel

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Telekom technician didn't show up
antonioarduei
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

hey there,

sorry for writing in english but I just moved to Germany.

Yesterday I had an appointment schedule to set up the router in my new apartment. I took a day off at work and waited, all day. nobody showed up, called the customer service at 8001721212 and nobody could at least tell me what is going on. Called again today and they told me to try again on Monday. 

I really cannot accept such a s#@t service, and if nothing gets sorted I would need to cancel my contract and go for a better provider, which I'm sure it won't be difficult to find.

The cherry on the cake is that Vodafone already charged me 79€ for nothing,  before I received any service. Wrote to Vodafone also on twitter and instagram, they didn't even bother to reply.

Can anybody help? I so far got the worst customer service experience of my whole life

15 Antworten 15
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey antonioarduei,

im sorry that your landline is not working properly yet.

If we have charged over 70 euro for a dsl contract, im pretty sure that there has been another technician appointment in the past, which will have failed most likely for a reason on customers side.

For example if the central distribution box was not accessible.

If you've already recieved the information that we don't have a reply from the technician & that we can only further investigate this matter on monday, i fear that i can't give you an different answer.

If you have a mobile contract, i can book you lte traffic so that you can user your mobile as a hotspot.

Best regards,

Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

hi Andre,

thank you so much for the explanation, but that doesn't solve my problem at all.

If I book a service, I expect the technician to arrive on time, or at least not having to wait 4 working days to receive some info (for which I am still waiting, since Thursday).

The 79€ were charged even before the first appointment, by the way...so what is the excuse here?

A complete disappointment...

DanyG

Hi antonioarduei,

that sounds really strange. Please let me a look on your customer account. Just send me a private message with your customer or order number and your customer password.

BR,

Dany

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hello!

Just an update, so that everybody that passes by know the amazing service that Vodafone provides.

They claim a technician came and got the line fixed on the day of the appointment. Apparently the guy has a past as bank/jewellery store robber, because he managed to access the building with no keys nor ringing any bell.

Ok, so line fixed right? All good and internet is finally working, am I correct? Nope!

The line is not working, it's been like that for 15 days and, while a ticket to solve this apparent issue was created, Vodafone cannot provide a solution, an expected date when the problem will be solved, or any other info.

All this while they are charging me for the service, of course.

So be prepared when you get any service with Vodafone, trouble are waiting for you, and no customer support will be provide, apart from the classic "I am really sorry I cannot give you any information".

Jens-K

Hi antonioarduei,

we just received the confirmation of the Telekom that another appointment ist needed.

We get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Jens

well it took just 17 days to find out.

now I will only have to wait just...2 more weeks, maybe, if we're lucky, to get a new appoinment?

and hope the guy shows up this time.

pathetic

and, how many times am I going to get charged for this? 

So, you guys realizaed I was right and the effing technician must come back .

Can I please have this appointment, or are we going to waste more days doing nothing? This is unbelieavable. you found the mistake on sunday, it's Tuesday, and you are doing nothing. what is wrong with this company and its service?

Plus, I am paying the discounted price for the first 12 months, means that you will give me a credit for that, which means the discount is worthless, and I am basically not getting the benefit of it. 

Worst customer service ever.

DanyG

Hi antonioarduei,

it's correct, that a technician has to activate the access. The process is ongoing. I keep an eye on it. As soon as we have an appointment with the techncian, we'll inform you in time.

BR,

Dany

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!