abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Stuck with two contracts!
drox
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello everyone,

I am currently facing a very annoying issue that highlight how Vodafone Kabel and Vodafone DSL are not communicating together...

This starts two months ago. I call the hotline to complain about my 100MB cable connection being very slow during the evening (Berlin, Neukölln). This has been going on like this for at least 6 months, so I decided to do something. The person I get on the phone tells me that this is a known problem, and the the solution is to switch to a DSL contract. The person explains me that since I will stay as a Vodafone customer, they can use the "umzug" process to stop my Kabel contract and start a DSL one without any extra fee. Fine, I'm in, thank you.

I send the cable modem back as soon as I receive my DSL modem, as planned. This was in mid-October. Since then, I have received no confirmation, and the money for the cable contract is still taken from my account!

I want to clarify the situation, to be sure the cable contract is canceled and get money back for the cable conection I'm not using since October!

Please let me know if there is anything else I should do, i'm desperate...

Thank you everyone.

1 Antwort 1
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey drox,

im sorry that the change to cable was such an unpleasant expirience.

Normally you should recieve a document which you have to fill out , so that the old contract gets cancelled.

Please send me a private message with both customernumbers. I will cancle the dsl contract & make an adjustment.

To send me a private message, please click on my name/avatar -> then on the right side "Diesem Benutzer eine Nachricht senden".

Best regards,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!