abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Still getting billed after requesting the cancellation of contract
Guilherme
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hallo!

A few months ago I requested through this forum the cancellation of my Internet DSL (because I moved to München, there is no Vodafone DSL offer in my current address and I wanted to keep only my handy line).

For some reason I'm still being charged monthly 24,35 Euros from Vodafone Kabel Deutschland GmbH.

My German skill is still not good enough in order to be able to follow through the telefone support. How can I request help here, please, in order for moderator to take a look and check why the contract is still active?

Best regards.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Guilherme,

unfortunately not, since it is IP TV, it can be used at any address. The only requirement is an internet connection.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

9 Antworten 9
Grit

Hello Guilherme,

you write that the debit was made by Vodafone Kabel Deutschland. You have set the thread but with DSL. We only have one DSL customer number from you. Did you switch from DSL to cable? Did you receive a cancellation confirmation? On which date was the cancellation confirmed?

Regards

Grit

Guilherme
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hey Grit.

I have not switched from DSL to Cable, but the billing is being done from "Vodadone Kabel Deutschland GmbH". On March 2nd I received the following document by email from Vodafone:

"Ihr Auftrag

Ihre Auftragsnummer ARCXXX

Lieber Herr XXX,

wir können Ihnen leider keinen DSL-Anschluss einrichten. Das hat technische Gründe, wie z. B. dass die Qualität der Verbindung für DSL nicht ausreicht. Deshalb haben wir Ihren Auftrag storniert. Das alles ist natürlich kostenlos für Sie.

Sind unsere Alternativen zum DSL-Anschluss interessant für Sie? Wie wäre es z. B. mit Highspeed- WLAN to go mit dem GIGACube? Wir finden bestimmt das Richtige für Sie. Rufen Sie uns einfach kostenlos an unter 0800 724 26 74, montags bis freitags 8 bis 22 Uhr und samstags 9 bis 17 Uhr.

Wichtige Info: Ihr GigaKombi-Preisvorteil entfällt, das Sie Ihren Festnetz-Vertrag widerrufen haben. Mehr Infos dazu finden Sie auf vodafone.de/hilfe/gigakombi.

Are our alternatives to DSL connections interesting for you? How about B. with high-speed WLAN to go with the GIGACube? We are sure to find the right one for you. Simply call us free of charge on 0800 724 26 74 , Monday to Friday 8 am to 10 pm and Saturday 9 am to 5 pm"

If needed, I can provide on private my customer number and the  order number.

Thank you and best regards.

Tina

Hello Guilherme,

can you send me a screenshot of the debit via private message?

Best regards

Tina

Guilherme
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hallo Tina!

I've sent you a private message with the requested informaiton.

Thanks for help!

Guilherme

Hello Guilherme,

the debit is for your TV contract (GigaTV Net). This contract was concluded in a shop in June.

Best regards

Tina

Guilherme
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Tina.

Thank you for the explanation. I thought that this would also have been canceled with the Internet, because it was a package. Can I request the cancelation of GigaTV then, please? If yes, how should I proceed?

I want to keep only the handy lines.

Best regards.

Guilherme

Tina

Hello Guilherme,

since the contract was concluded in the shop, it cannot be withdrawn.

You can cancel the contract at the end of the contract period via our contact form.

Best regards

Tina

Guilherme
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hallo Tina!

Thanks for the explanation! So even if I'm not using the TV (because I changed address), there is no way to cancel it with a 3 months notice period?

Best regards.

Tina

Hello Guilherme,

unfortunately not, since it is IP TV, it can be used at any address. The only requirement is an internet connection.

Best regards

Tina