abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Sending back of router
mBox
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I cancelled my Vodafone internet connection back in Jan 2020 and was told I'll be sent an email regarding how to return the modem. I've been waiting for the email and did not think that it'll be with the cancellation document.

Since the cancellation document is in German, I never did fully read and understand it. Now I'm being charged ~130 euros for not sending it back. I looked through all the documents and finally found the return address. 

I've booked a courier to send it back immediately. Will I still be able to get a refund for this even though I'm obviously late on returning it? 

I'm trying to call the hotline, hoping to talk to someone, was on queue for 1 and a half hour then it automatically disconnected afterwards. 

*** @mBox, thread moved from feedback to DSL! ***

8 Antworten 8
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser
@mBox, DSL or cable?
mBox
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

@Mav1976 DSL... 

If you are not sure if it was a cable connection or if it was a DSL connection, have a look at the return address.

If it states an address like "Vodafone KabelDeutschland GmbH; c/o DHL Paket; Am Tower; Nuremberg", it's cable - and it's more likely that you might get back your money.

If it states an address like "Arvato Distribution GmbH", then it was a DSL contract and it's unlikely that the that you get your money back as you then bought the device.

@reneromann That means even if I send it back, I'll still be charged cause it's DSL... right? 

mBox
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Also, I only received the "rechnung" that they're charging me. Looking into my account, there's no sign of it being charged yet. 

Is there a number or a chatbox I can reach someone from Vodafone in English easier? 

If it's a DSL router, then there is no way to get your money back. Due to not sending back the router, you opted for buying it and thus you now received the invoice. Even if you would send the router back, it'll be rejected and returned -or- rejected and recycled.

There is also no special line for English speaking support - I'm not even sure if there is any English speaking support at all in this case. Please remember that sole contractual language is German and thus support is only given in German language - any other language is only supported on best-effort base, which can also mean that there is no support in that language at all.

MeiLiu
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

I have the same problem !

As a foreiger in Berlin , I cancelled my vodafone TV 3 months ago and unknown I should return the TV box .

Suddenly see there is a charing about ~300 EURO , go to check the bill(spend time on the acount activation ) then know it .

I tried to call the 800..... Number more than 10 times, no one talked with me in English (one time there is a man pick up and routed my call to another line, the the line dropped 😞

Not sure how I  can get the help ! you are right, when the people call you to sell they speak fluently English .

Ivan2000
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

I have the same problem.. they charged me 130 euros for no reason, they never sended me adress