abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Router/modem Easybox 805 keep restarting
matiq
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi, I recently activated my DSL line, my router keeps restarting every 20 min. the router is a brand new Easybox 805. Does anybody have an idea about the possible problem?

5 Antworten 5
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey matiq,

I'm sorry that your landline is not stable yet.

There may be something faulty with the connection.
If you've checked that all calbles are fitting firm , we need to open a technical ticket.

Therefore please send me a private message with your dsl customernumber & mobilenumber.

To send me a PM , please click on my name/avatar -> then the big red button on the right side.

Cheers,

Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
matiq
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

Thank you very much for your response, I disabled the "Enable Band Steering" feature in the wifi-> general menu and currently just use 2.5 G channel. seems the problem solved ( from restarting every 10 minutes to every 2 or 3 day) . I am not sure that the problem is related to the modem or the link. 

Thanks

Andre

Hey matiq,
wow - my biggest respect for trying to fix this yourself.

If the disconnects happen less frequently after deactivating band steering , this still implies a faulty router.
We whish to provide you a stable connection. With 2,4 & 5ghz wlan , not only 2,4.

If you whish we can swap the router.
Therefore please send me a private message 🙂

Cheers,

Andre

matiq
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Sorry for my late response. As the modem is already running the latest firmware version, I don't think swapping it with new hardware solves the problem. It seems it is a firmware bug. anyway thank you very much for your offer 

MichaM

Hi matiq,

You're welcome and thanks for your feedback.

Have a nice weekend. Smiley (fröhlich)

Regards

Micha

This thread will be closed.