abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Red 'phone' light. Blinking red and no internet
Kiran270922
Youngster
Youngster

Hello,

"phone" red light is blinking since few hours and not able the contect to internet. How to solve this?

I have already removed the electric babaj.

Thank you.

By bye

3 Antworten 3
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey Kiran,

im sorry that your landline is not working properly.
Are you still offline? Are you using internet via dsl or cable?

Then a technician needs to have a closer look into this.

If you have a dsl contract feel free to send me a private message with your customernumber/password.
Therefore click on my name/avatar -> then the red button on the right side "Sende eine private Nachricht".

If you are using internet via cable , please answer in this thread & give us a info in which federal state you are living.
Then one of my colleagues will help you.

Cheers,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

I'm using an interent cable connection based out of Berlin, Germany and since morning "phone" dot is blinking red and turning into "white", but internet connection doesn't seem to work. 

We are staying in a furnished apartment and the internet is provided by Landowner ( who is currently based out of US), and I don't have any specific details like customer number, vodafone landline phone as well. I tried reaching customer service hotline, but due to lack of german skills unable to resolve the issue. 

Any help here is appreciated. Thank you!

Hello!

same probelm, blinking red and no possibility to communicate with an operatore in English! Help me please!