abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Rechnung Hilfe! auf Englisch. how do i pay an unpaid bills?
LWT88
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

kunden nummer: xxxxxx

the internet bill has not been paid in our house for several months, and we have had our connection turned off, the bill is 214€ 

i have tried to talk on the phone but they had no englisch kundenberater avaliable.

i need to pay it so it can be turned back on, can i just pay this into the vodaphone bank account on my bill?

do i need to get a reference number for paying this amount?

and when will my account be reactivated?

apologies in advance, annoying questions!

best

Luke

Edit: personal data ( customer number) removed

3 Antworten 3
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Usually you simply use the bank information contained on your invoices and use the reference numbers given within the invoices.

Please be prepared that there will be additional costs for your late payment and the reactivation of your line.

If the bills are unpaid for too long, it may also be that your line has finally been turned off and your contract has been cancelled by Vodafone - then there is no chance to reactivate the line.

And last but not least: The line will only be reactivated (if possible at all) after ALL outstanding payments have been made. And any reactivation processes are only done on workdays - so only from monday till friday.

i have paid the bills now, and in my online customer area it says that balance is 0.00 so it has been recieved. but i cant get online with my easybox. it says i have to contact vodaphone. i have tried this but have not been able to get through to an english speaking kundenberater. is it possible to resolve this through this forum...or is ther an email addess i can write to for customer service?

i also tried to get activation code through the online account for my easy box but this just goes through to an error message, so i can not even try to reactivate my box myself... :{

thanks in advance anyone!

You'll need to wait. Usually lines are reactivated only on weekdays within the usual working times - so it may take one or two days...