abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

No Service can be provided but contract not cancelled
Carlos6
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

At the beginning of September I contracted a DSL service with Vodafone. Last Friday, 18.09.2020, the technician came to check the connection and we found out that the apartment has a Glass Fiber connection, but no DSL connection.

I tried to change the contract to a Glass Fiber contract but Vodafone does not offer that service at my location (Ingolstadt).

Since the service cannot be provided, the contract is null and void.

But when I contacted Vodafone to confirm this, and to ask how and where to return the modem, they told me that it is the landlord responsibility to install a connection in the apartment. They seem to be under the impression that the apartment has no internet connection whatsoever, because the technician note was not clear on the fact that there is only Glass Fiber connection.

I have been talking with different people from Vodafone (both by mail and by phone) for the last three days but to no avail. Finally yesterday I talked with a Vodafone person that told me that they would send a technician to visit the apartment again to confirm that there is already a Glass Fiber connection but no DSL connection.

But this morning I get another message saying again that the apartment must have an internet connection and that the landlord should install it…

Can you please help me solve this situation? As mentioned, I am open to have a technician come again and confirm that we have Glass fiber but no DSL.

Best regards,

Carlos

3 Antworten 3
Seb4sti4n
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello @Carlos6,

that sounds very confusing. Verlegener Smiley

I will take a look at this. Then I can give you further informations. Please send me a private message within your full name, address, customer number and your birth date.

Best Regards

Sebastian

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Thanks!

I have just sent the information. Please do not hesitate to ask for more info if needed, or to ask any question or doubt.

Best regards,

Carlos

Hello Seb4sti4n,

Is there any news on this problem?

Thank you and best regards,

Carlos