abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Moving to new apartment with internet contract already
LiamRayman
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello, 

I was wondering how to proceed with my contract now that I'm moving to an apartment with an internet contract already in place. I'm waiting to here which company the internet contract is with. Is it possible to cancel the contract prematurely if there is already internet in my new apartment? 

Best,

Liam

3 Antworten 3
Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi LiamRayman,

is your current connection available at the new address?

You can checkt his here: https://zuhauseplus.vodafone.de/verfuegbarkeitspruefung/

If yes , you can take your connection with you. If not, we cancel the contract 3 months after the date of your move.

If you want to end the contract early, we can check if this is possible. If yes we charge you for the rest of the contract.

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Jens,

Connection is possible but the other tenant here already has a connection here, which we are already paying. 

Best,

Liam 

Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Liam,

ah okay. Thanks for explaining.

You can cancel early. You have to pay the basic fees all at once until the end of the contract. Basically, it is possible to have two fixed network connections.

You can also transfer your contract to a new tenant. Would that be an alternative? If so, simply fill out InfoDok 297 (only in German, sorry) and send it to us.

Best regards

Norman

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!