abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Moving in same city questions
kunalmangaraj
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Team,

I am trying to use the online moving tool to sign up for moving in the same city (Berlin). Before i do, i have a few questions.

1. My current plan is Red Internet & Cable 1000, but the only available speed in the new area is 100mbps DSL. 😞 Is there any hope, this will change in the future or is this the maximum speed i will ever get in the new area.

2. I'm moving on 31st October to the new place and in the moving tool if i select 31st Oct, and since moving to DSL, my current contract will get cancelled. will the contract gets cancelled immediately? meaning till 30th Oct, will i have a working internet connection at my current place?

3. Since i already have a DSL router and will not be opting for a vodafone router, the moving tool is suggesting the earliest possible time the technican can move is 12th Nov. But what i understand is that if i go with my own router, you will be simply mailing me the login crendentails and its my responsibility to setup the router and internet. So, do i still need to wait for the technician to come or hopefully by 31st Oct i can get the login crendentials to setup on my own?

Please let me know if any more information from my end is required. Unfortunately, i do not speak German.

Thanks and Regards,

Kunal

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi kunalmangaraj,

then we will answer your questions.

1. we are constantly expanding our network. If and when cable will be available there, we unfortunately cannot say in advance.

2. the connection will not be cancelled immediately. It remains active until the day of the move.

3. even if you use your own router, it cannot be avoided that a technician will have to come. Unfortunately, we cannot change or speed up the appointments.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten 4
Thomas

Hi kunalmangaraj,

then we will answer your questions.

1. we are constantly expanding our network. If and when cable will be available there, we unfortunately cannot say in advance.

2. the connection will not be cancelled immediately. It remains active until the day of the move.

3. even if you use your own router, it cannot be avoided that a technician will have to come. Unfortunately, we cannot change or speed up the appointments.

Regards

Thomas

Thank you very much for the information Thomas.

Thomas

Hi kunalmangaraj,

you are welcome. Are there still questions or can the thread be closed?

Regards

Thomas

No, please go ahead and close the thread. I've just applied using the online tool. if any issues happen, i will create another thread if required. 🙂