abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Moving from Cable to DSL - huge mess
ditsonis
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello.

Apologies for the English. I am a bit over trying to get somewhere via the phone and I cannot write this long message in German.

I have Vodafone Cable and am moving to a house where there is no Cable, only DSL.
Your online form was broken and I couldn't declare my move. You advised me in this forum to call your customer service and request the move via the phone since the Internet way was down.

On February 18 I called the phone service and I requested the move to my new address, but your colleague wrote my new address wrong.
My new address is H.... Weg 11, but she wrote H... Stieg 11.
I realized her mistake as soon as I received the confirmation via e-mail.

Since then I have tried to call your customer service a few times and I can never end up with a confirmation that your mistake has been corrected and that you will deliver my DSL to my correct new address.

In fact I have received 4 different e-mails announcing to me the cancellation of my Cable Internet.

On the 22nd of February I managed to find someone who could help me and she promised that she would try to fix it and call me back the next day. Unfortunately I haven't heard anything since, but I got a very confusing e-mail on the 23rd, that said:

email.png

Does this mean that right now I don't have a DSL line ordered from Vodafone?

I don't know, because in mein-Vodafone and in mein-Kabel there is no information about my move.

I do not have the energy or the motivation to keep calling your customer service. I am quite busy during the day, and honestly, this is 2021 so I should be able to declare my move on-line and not have to call a phone line. 

I am working 100% from home due to COVID and if I don't have a running Internet connection when I move to my new house on April 1 it will be a huge inconvenience to me. I want to receive written confirmation by e-mail that says that my DSL line will be delivered to the address H... Weg 11. I am available for any clarification in this forum, publicly or via direct message.

If I don't have this confirmation by the end of this week, I am going to send you the Widerrufsformular and completely cancel my relationship with Vodafone. I do not want to do this, but I also can't risk being without Internet until your various departments deliver a DSL connection to my correct address.

Best regards,

D... T...

3 Antworten 3
Michi
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi @ditsonis ,

sorry that the line was originally ordered for a wrong address. Verlegener Smiley

This has already been corrected and we have requested the line from Telekom for the correct address.  

Unfortunately, we have received a technical rejection here. My colleagues have already informed you about this by phone. You asked for some time to think it over and we informed you yesterday by e-mail how to proceed.

Please return the completed form as soon as possible or contact us at the telephone number provided.

Best regards,

Michi

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund

ditsonis
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

@Michithank you for the support.

I sent you 10 days ago the request to cancel everything, since Telekom cannot provide a fast enough line.

Have you received it?

Michi

Hi @ditsonis ,

the DSL contract has now been cancelled and you have received confirmation by e-mail. Smiley (fröhlich)

I'm sorry that we can't technically make the connection for you.

Wish you all the best and stay healthy!

Best regards,

Michi

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund