abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Moving abroad - Special Termination
rkk_
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi team,

I'm moving abroad next week (09-Dec-21) and will be receiving my de-registration certificate by (03-Dec-21).

Contract plan: 'Red Internet 100 DSL' plan

Have raised a 'Contract Termination' request through online login and selected the reason as "I'm moving abroad '" and submitted the "Special Termination" contact form. Received a mail from noreply@vodafone.com with the subject line (AW: Customer data & contract - termination ID: ***). But no information further.

Would like to terminate the contract by 08-Dec-21 and then return the Fritzbox device (rental from Vodafone).

But I'm not sure what are all the documents to be sent along with Fritzbox device for termination and where should I send?

Could you please check and help me?

Thanks in advance !!

Community Team: Removed ID

6 Antworten 6
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

If you move abroad, you have a notice period of 3 months, which begins with the notification of the move. After receiving the de-registration certificate, you have to submit it later, then your contract will be terminated with the 3-month deadline.
You will receive the cancellation confirmation, which is enclosed with a return request for the Fritzbox. There you will find the address where the package has to be sent. You have to bear the costs yourself. Please keep the delivery receipt in a safe place until you receive the email via the receipt of the box.

rkk_
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Thanks Torsten for the response.

To which address I should send the deregistration certificate ? And also I won't be available in Germany after 09-Dec to receive the 'Cancellation confirmation' and then return the Fritzbox 😞

There is no email address. However, you can use the contact form in MeinVodafone for this. You will receive the confirmation of termination by email with a PDF document.

rkk_
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Yes I did this on 24-Nov-2021 and got a response from " noreply@vodafone.com" with the subject line ' Customer data & contract - termination ID: ***'

But didn't receive any further information as pdf or so. Could you pleae check this termination ID and let me know the status?

Community Team: Removed ID

Since I am just as much a customer as you are, I do not have access to your customer account. Unfortunately, you have to wait a few days for a mod to report here, recognizable by the Vodafone logo and the title "Moderator" or "Moderatorin".

Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

HI rkk,

let me take a look. Please send me a private message with your customer details:

*phone number / customer number

*full name

*full address

*date of birth

*picture of your deregistration

I'll get back to you asap.

Best regards

Norman

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!