abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Monthly Bill detection !!
Csilla96
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I paid my vodafone wiffi bill in franchise on 3rd of sept and i have the receipt. Now i was just checking my bank account and there is a booking showing for vodafone bill detection on 07 september tho?

Lol, now how can i let know vodafone that i already paid the bill no need to detect from my account?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

@Csilla96@  schrieb:

Question is when vodafone will detect bill tomorrow from my bank account because of direct debit authorization, will they gonna refund later or merge it with month bill?

The first "possibility".  Normally. 😉  Which means that your direct payment in the shop will be credited to your customer account and deducted from the following invoice(s) until the credit is used up.

So if e.g. you paid 50€ into your account in the shop, the next invoice however is 60€, then Vodafone will only deduct 10€ from your account in the next month.

Ein Klick auf "Danke" tut nicht weh - ich sage schon mal "Dankeschee!"

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
PetiteNoir
IOT-Inspector
IOT-Inspector

Hi,

do you have DSL or Cable?

Is it both times the same amount?

Did you get a bill?

Wenn man eine Herausforderung hat, muss man Lösungen suchen und nicht gleich weglaufen!

Its DSL and yes its same amount which i paid in franchise tho on 3rd sept. In my bank account its showing in booking to detect on 07 sept means tomorrow.

Is invoicing set to direct debit for your account/contract?  It should state so at the bottom of the invoice.

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

Yes, invoicing is set to direct debit for contract.

The problem was i didn't receive any bill for more than 1 n half month thats why i visited vodafone franchise and asked them about it why they are not detetcting bills from my account and the lady checked and said you can pay here and they wont gonna detect from your account later.

Question is when vodafone will detect bill tomorrow from my bank account because of direct debit authorization, will they gonna refund later or merge it with month bill?

@Csilla96@  schrieb:

The first "possibility".  Normally. 😉  Which means that your direct payment in the shop will be credited to your customer account and deducted from the following invoice(s) until the credit is used up.

So if e.g. you paid 50€ into your account in the shop, the next invoice however is 60€, then Vodafone will only deduct 10€ from your account in the next month.

Ahh, got you.

Thank you 🙂

You're welcome.  And as you marked the topic "solved", I will now put a lock on the door as well.  Thanks for your feedback, @Csilla96.