abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Mobile plan doesn't get discount (Angebot) from Cable package
EmmaFeng
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi community,

I do not speak German so it's very hard for me to get through the hotline services. I have applied my mobile plan first it is 34.99 Euro per month then I applied DSL plan two weeks later. In the DSL contract it said I would get 10 Euro deduction on my mobile plan each month. However, I get bills on mobile of 34.99 euros. Could any staff help me to look into my account and see what's happening?

Thank you very much, 

Feng

Below are from Google Translation,

I applied my mobile plan first, it's $ 34.99 per month, then I applied the DSL plan two weeks later. In the DSL plan it says as a package that I would receive every month 10 euro deduction on my mobile plan. However, I get bills of 34.99 euros on mobile. Could people help me look into my account and see what happens?

8 Antworten 8
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

You'll have to apply for the GigaKombi (the discount) manually. You may wait here for a moderator to ask you for details and let him check it for you.

Just one thing: Both contracts need to be deducted from the same bank account -and- both plans have to fit into the discount scheme.

Thank you for your reply. I was not told these should be done manually. I think the staff from the store who helped me to open my DSL plan should do that for me. 

And I found out yesterday my contact mobile number in my DSL account was recorded as a wrong number. So one more thing to correct now. 

Good news is they are deducted from the same bank account. But nobody explained it to me. The service is not clear and it has relied on the customer to double check the discount works or not. 

I am happy to wait for a moderator help me solve my questions. 

Thank you, 

Feng

Andre
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey EmmaFeng,

feel free to send me a private message with both customernumbers.
I'll have a look into this.

To send me a private message, please click on my name/avatar -> then on the right side "Diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht senden".

Best regards,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

The private message is not sent out successfully. I don't know why this happens. I will try later

Du hast die für das Senden privater Nachrichten festgelegte Grenze erreicht. Versuche es später erneut.

I get this error but actually I don't send out any successful private message!

Could you please send me a private message to start a thread?

Andre

I got your PM .

I will anser it as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Andre

Here I have attached my Contract. It is very clear that from the start of my DSL plan, I should be legible for -10 euros for my mobile package. It is Vodafone's resposibility to make sure you do the checks and verification properly.

Thanks,

Feng

Edit: Please don't post documents with your personal information in public.

Andre

Hey EmmaFeng,
I've already answered you via private message.

This was not a official contract form. Seems like some kind of pencil selling.
I have booked the gigakombi on both contract parts.

A credit note for the previous months is not foreseen.

Best regards,
Andre