abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Leaving Germany
carissa
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,
I have a contract for red internet and phone 250 DSL. Due to the pandemic, I need to leave Germany and return to my home country in the United States in the month of August. I was told in the Vodaphone store before starting my contract that I could cancel it in the event that I'd need to leave Germany without getting penalized. How do I go about canceling my contract? What paperwork do I need?      

Thank you for your time,

Carissa

5 Antworten 5
Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @carissa,

I'm sorry you have to go back because of the Corona pandemic. 😞

You can cancel the contract extraordinarily. That's right. Just keep in mind that you will get a final bill after the cancellation date. You also have to send the router back after the cancellation date if you have rented it. Maybe we should do the cancellation a few days earlier before leaving?

Please send me a private message with the following data:

-> customer number (starts with 0019)

-> customer password (alternatively: name, adress & date of birth)

-> desired date for cancellation

I'll get back to you asap. 🙂

Best regards

Norman

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Norman,

Thank you for the reply. I private messaged you! 

Su
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey carissa,

and Dany meesaged back. Smiley (fröhlich)

So everything is fine and your thread can be closed?

Greetz

Su

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
carissa
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I have a follow-up question. In the email I was sent from Vodafone, it said that I had 14 days to return the router or else I will be charged for the price of it. Does this mean 14 days from when I got that email or 14 days following the official cancelation date of my contract on 10.08 ?  I would prefer to keep the connection as long as possible. 

The email read:

SchickenSieunsbitteIhrMietgerät(AVMFRITZ!Box7530(Mietgerät))komplettmitZubehörund diesemRetourenscheininnerhalbvon14Tagenzurück.GutzuwissenSmiley (überglücklich)ieFristbeginnterstmitdem Kündigungstermin,alsowennIhralterAnschlussabgeschaltetwurde.BisdahinkönnenSiedasGerät natürlichweiternutzen.FrankierenSiebittedasRücksende-Paketausreichend.
BekommenwirvonIhnenkeinerechtzeitigeundvollständigeRücklieferung,müssenSiedasGerät bezahlen.DasGerätgehörtdannIhnen.DiePreisefürDSL-undLTE-GerätefindenSieimInfoDok120. FürVodafoneTVfindenSiesieimInfoDok3001

Thank you, 
Carissa

Jens-K

Hi carissa,

as mentioned in my private message, please return the modem within 2 weeks after the end of the contract.

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!