Internet, Telefon & TV über DSL

Leaving Germany how to cancel my contract?
GELÖST
Gehe zu Lösung
Highlighted
Daten-Fan

Hi,

I am leaving Germany and going back to China on 28 Feburary 2018. I would like to cancel my contract with Vodafone (Internet & Phone DSL 50). How can I do that?

I heard that I can start a thread here to cancel my contract so can the moderators help me please.

Thanks for your time and help!

Edit: @Wenwen moved to the right board

Mehr anzeigen
1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Hi wenwen,

we need a cancellation letter & an official document, which proofs your permanent change of residence outside of germany.

Vodafone GmbH
Kundenbetreuung
40875 Ratingen

Telefax: 02102/986575  

Or you send us an Email with the documents attached.
I will send you a private message with our Community Mailadress.

I whish you all the best for your new live in China Smiley (fröhlich)

Best regards,
Andre

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreib uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.

Mehr anzeigen
21 Antworten 21

Hi wenwen,

we need a cancellation letter & an official document, which proofs your permanent change of residence outside of germany.

Vodafone GmbH
Kundenbetreuung
40875 Ratingen

Telefax: 02102/986575  

Or you send us an Email with the documents attached.
I will send you a private message with our Community Mailadress.

I whish you all the best for your new live in China Smiley (fröhlich)

Best regards,
Andre

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreib uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.

Mehr anzeigen
Netzwerkforscher

I will also like to cancel my contract. im leaving  germany in 4 months, can you moderator  give me  your e mail so i cn send  my documents?

Mehr anzeigen
Host-Legende

@Andreschrieb:

Moin Andre,

could you do me a favour? I would like you to check the fixnet news from february the 27th. I'm curious, if those informations are already obsolete or if I get something wrong. I'm getting confused with all those different informations.

Thanks in advance,

DSS1

Mehr anzeigen

Hey Elizabeth,

feel free to send me a private message with your customer number & the exact date when you're leaving germany.

Therefore please click on my name/avatar , then on the right side "Diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht senden".

@DSS1: If you have any concrete question , feel free to send me a private message.

Best regards,
Andre

Mehr anzeigen

Hello Elizabeth,

you sent a private message to Andre. In it you gave a cable customer number, so I'll take over. Can you please send me your address by private message for data reconciliation? Report briefly here in the post as soon as you have sent the pm.

Best regards,

Lars

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreibt uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.

Mehr anzeigen
Netzwerkforscher

I already sent you a PM please let me know  if you received 

Elizabeth Cardenas 

Mehr anzeigen

Hi @Elizabeth,

we got your pm. Smiley (fröhlich)

If you want to cancel your contracts, we need a written termination for this contracts and a document as proof of your move. This proof can be the de-registration (Abmeldung) of your German address.

Regards

Stephan

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreibt uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.

Mehr anzeigen
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Stephan

The  written termination should be  sent  by mail or  can I send it  to you by PM, second  part, the proof of move, I dont hve  the document  that you mention  but I have  acopy of my visa where stipulate  until  which day I can remain in germany and  then I need to leave  the place, Or  can you please  explain me  how can I get  the De registration?? 

Elizabeth 

Mehr anzeigen
Netzwerkforscher

By th  way I only hav  one  contrct, the previous  contract its  supposed to be  cancelled  since more than 7 months by the same Vodafone  assitant that prepare the  new contract. 

Mehr anzeigen