abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Invoice for returned modem
MertOztekin
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello, 
I received an invoice (invoice no. xxx) from 160 EUR for not returning my old modem. On the other hand I did send the modem last week with DHL (Shipping Number: xxx). 
Can you please cancel the invoice? 

Edit:  Personal details do not belong onto a public board.

6 Antworten 6
Der Ritter
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

One decisive question:  Did you return the modem within the two weeks period that you were obliged to return it in or was it overdue?

Ein Klick auf "Danke" tut nicht weh - ich sage schon mal "Dankeschee!"

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

And another thing:

Even if you returned the modem - do you still have the proof of posting the modem? If so, please check if the modem was accepted by Vodafone so far or if it's "Lost in Post".

No I didnt return in 2 weeks because I was on vacation. But I replied to their email that I am on vacation.

@MertOztekin@  schrieb:

No I didnt return in 2 weeks because I was on vacation. But I replied to their email that I am on vacation.

And that will be the problem:

You're obliged to send all the rental devices back in time - it's up to you how to manage that (so you'd have to send them back before starting your vacation). The reply that you're on vacation is definitely not enough...

But now vodafone has both my 160 Euros and the device which means I need a refund. Or they need to send me the device back. 

@MertOztekin@  schrieb:

But now vodafone has both my 160 Euros and the device which means I need a refund. Or they need to send me the device back. 

Errr...why would that be?

The 160€ are not the price you pay to obtain legal ownership of the hardware, but the penalty payment for your non-timely returning the hardware.

The only thing that needs (or would have needed) to be done would have been your complying with the contractual obligations you were made aware of in the past and which you acknowledged.

So maybe Vodafone might reimburse you the 160€.  And being polite when asking for courtesy may prove a lot more helpful than the "You have to..." approach you seem to be aiming at right now, @MertOztekin

Ein Klick auf "Danke" tut nicht weh - ich sage schon mal "Dankeschee!"

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.