abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!

Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet contract cancelled, no communication
trazus
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Dear all,

In September 2019 I signed a TV/Internet contract at Schönhauser Allee (Berlin) Store, Untergeschoss. The contract was signed for Internet AND TV, and it was expected to be active approximately within 3 weeks from the signing date.

After some time, a message from Vodafone came asking me to select a date for a DLS related visit in my place. The visit was set to happen in 27th of September.

In that day, nobody showed up. Or at least nobody ring at the door. We spent the whole day at home waiting for this person.

In the next day, 28th I returned to the same store where I learned that the contract for internet was canceled. It was around 11:50 am when I visited the store and unfortunately the agent was very apprehensive and pushing me to leave the store as quickly as possible. Not physically of course, but by providing half answers and repeatedly saying that I should write a letter to this address.

I got really surprised with no communication coming from Vodafone and no alternative was offered.

I sent the letter and got a letter back saying that I should open a thread in this forum. What is a quite interesting inefficient way to interact with customers IMO. But anyway, just want to get my problem solved:

With all that said, I kindly request you to fully cancel the TV service as well, as I can’t use it because I have no internet. Another aspect is that competitors only sell combo for better pricing, this means I will end up with two TV contracts, what’s not desired.

Bear that I AM NOT asking for any personal damage reimbursement of any kind, just giving the rationale behind my request, which is the elimination of the TV contract along with the already cancelled internet. I totally understand technical feasibility can be a blocker that is not easily overtake, but lack of communication and lack of options lead to a hard situation for customers with possible damages.

Looking forward to a quick solution, thanks.

3 Antworten 3
Wallace
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey,

please send me your customer data (name, address, birthday, customer number) in a private message, then I will check the facts.

Contact me here when you have sent me the data.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hey,

we've terminated the Giga TV Net contract. A written confirmation will follow within the next days.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Thank you very very much. I really appreciate it.

Looking forward for the instructions and especially how to send back the tv decoder (android tv).

Will wait for the letter then close here the thread.

Thank you very much.