abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Information for Technician | DSL Move
mukul
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hello,

I'll be moving to an apartment on 01.07.2021.

Today I received a link to provide name of the previous tenant, so that technician might not need to come. 

But I guess I wrote the name wrong, as there was no back button on the form to correct information,

Can i get the form again to provide information ?

"
Lieber Vodafone Kunde, Sie kennen den Namen Ihres Vormieters? Gut, dann ist für die Anschaltung Ihres Vodafone Anschlusses eventuell kein Technikerbesuch nötig.
Teilen Sie uns den Namen bitte bis übermorgen 24 Uhr unter https://qm.telekom.de/W?oid=0bc52fd09723d82 mit. Vielen Dank, Ihre Telekom im Auftrag von Vodafone.
"

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey mukul,

if its just a swap between the first & family name , i'm sure that the telecom is able to locale the right landline.
There is no need for a further correction.

I keep my fingers crossed, that your landline can get activated remotely (without an onsite appointment with a technician).

If we have the name from the preivous tenant (even with the swapped name) in most cases an appointment in your appartment is not neccessary.

Cheers,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten 4
Andre

Hey mukul,

was it more likey a typo (for example muukl instead of mukul) or is it a completly different name?
In case of a typo we should be able to locate the landline of the previous tenant.

Cheers,
Andre

mukul
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hi Andre,

I mistakenly wrote Family name in place of First name and Family name of 2 people in Family name,

For example : John A and Ron B live in apartment, so I wrote :

Last name : A/B

First Name : A

I'm sorry if it caused problem. Like when i wrote the last name i realized it's wrong, i closed the form and opened it again, and assuming it will reset the data i didn't read the german for form, i just wrote the last name, but alas it had already moved to first name. 

mukul
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

The previous tenant in the apartment also uses Vodafone DSL connection. 

Andre

Hey mukul,

if its just a swap between the first & family name , i'm sure that the telecom is able to locale the right landline.
There is no need for a further correction.

I keep my fingers crossed, that your landline can get activated remotely (without an onsite appointment with a technician).

If we have the name from the preivous tenant (even with the swapped name) in most cases an appointment in your appartment is not neccessary.

Cheers,
Andre