abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Important - Special - Contract Termination
flugbegleiter92
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Dears. First of all sorry for me to write in English here.

I work before like a Flight Attendant. I have a contract from 2018. October. My company is bankrupted the Small Planet Airlines GmbH. I found a new job in the aviation, but I have to move another city. I gonna be live in hotel and I dont need the internet anymore. In 27 of January I need to leave my actually flat.

What should I have to do to terminate the contract? Until now, the Vodafone worker at the stores told totally different things. First told its not possible. Second told I have to call them. I try it many times, but they told go to a store and they can help. From 1. january I start this process. I just like to terminat my contract!  And should I have to pay the whole price or in that case because I have a letter from my company "Kündigungsvertrag" can the vodafone.de disregard this price? It was an unexpected things.

Thank you so much for your help!

1 Antwort 1
Kira
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello flugbegleiter92,

first off all we need a confirmation from your deregistration.

The current contract holder must prove that no connection is possible at the new address.

Please send me your customer data and customer password via PN, I will have a look into that.

Attach any evidence you have, e.g. current hotel bills etc.

Usually your contract can be closed within the next three months.

Kind regards

Kira

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!