abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

I would like to terminate my internet connection as I am moving out of Germany
abhijr
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi,

Apologies for using English, unfortunately my German is not very good. My customer number is  ***.  I have been a customer of Vodafone Kabel Deutschland for over 3 years and have enjoyed your services. I am now moving out of Germany, so I would like to terminate my contract with you and return your equipment.

I had submitted the online form for termination of contract. I received a reply saying that I should post my request in the forum here and wait for assistance on this matter.

Please let me know if you need additional documentation of my move, such as de-registration from the city. Please also let me know how I can return the equipment.

Thank you,

Abhimitra Meka.

EDIT: @abhijrcustomer number deleted and thread moved to cable board

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Abhimitra,

i deposited your proof and suspended termination under the Telecommunications Act. The contract will be terminated on 31.10.2018. You will receive a confirmation by mail to your new address.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

You'll need to send your cancellation [in German - as German is the contractual language, maybe you can ask a friend or collegue to help you writing the cancellation in German; otherwise it might be rejected depending on the knowledge of the English language of the worker processing your cancellation] to the given address (should be on each invoice) -or- using the contract form. This cancellation should also contain a copy of your de-registration as proof that you are not staying in Germany any longer.

Vodafone will then acknowledge your premature termination and send you instructions where to send the equipment.

Please be aware that you have to pay for additional 3 months after leaving Germany (according to the law).

Grit

Hello Abhimitra,

to be able to help, I need some data from you:

- name

- old address

- new address

- client number

I also need to deregister from Germany, then I can terminate the contract according to the Telecommunications Act (move + 3 months).

Send me the data, the proof and the link to your contribution in a private message.

Regards

Grit

Grit

Hello Abhimitra,

i deposited your proof and suspended termination under the Telecommunications Act. The contract will be terminated on 31.10.2018. You will receive a confirmation by mail to your new address.

Regards

Grit