abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

I moved but am still recieving bills for the old contract
MLibbey
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello, I moved from one address in Germany to another. I informed Vodafone in the proper way and got confirmation as well. I couldn't get DSL at my new address so they switched me to Kabel. I recieved an email with a bill for the last month from the old address. I haven't lived there since August 1. Why am I being double billed at this account still?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Seb4sti4n
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello @MLibbey,

sorry for that mistake. Smiley (gleichgültig)

You were in contact with us in the past. So I take already a look at this. The complaint is in process right now.

The contract ends now and we will pay the money back..

I hope that everything there is fine now.

Best Regards

Sebastian

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
MLibbey
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I have now received an email that my DSL contract is cancelled 30.09.2020. Why? Why wasn't the DSL cancelled on 31.07.20? I had informed vodafone in advance that I was moving and gave my new address. Why am I have to pay for 2 months of internet at a house I do not live in?!

Simply moving from one to another adress doesnt cancel the contract immediately you signed up and agreed for. (You also have to pay the rent for a flat while staying in holidays, while not living at the flat). There is a 3-month period by law (if Vodafone cannot provide a contract at your new location), starting at the time you informed Vodafone about your move.

I didn't go on vacation, I moved, when you move you don't pay rent anymore. And I didn't cancel vodafone completely. I am still a vodafone customer, they switched me to vodafone kabel because that is what is provided at the new address. It is bad customer service to make us pay for both. 

If you move before the rent contract ends, you pay the rent of course 😉
Perhaps someone from Vodafone can check if your move and the Vodafone Kabel change was handled and billed correct.

Seb4sti4n

Hello @MLibbey,

sorry for that mistake. Smiley (gleichgültig)

You were in contact with us in the past. So I take already a look at this. The complaint is in process right now.

The contract ends now and we will pay the money back..

I hope that everything there is fine now.

Best Regards

Sebastian

Thank you, Sebastian

DanyG

Hi MLibbey,

your DSL contract ist clarified so far. The basic fees have bben credited. As soon as it's possible, we'll pay the amount back to your bank account. So everything is in process.

BR,

Dany

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!