abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

I have recently have two contracts wants to cancel one
Arslan1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi, my bad my German is not good. Unfortunately, I ordered two contracts with shops because I was interested to have Kabel box (I was a customer before). I wanted to cancel the DSL contract, I visited twice the shop in Gottingen as now I am in Hannover. They said, they sent an email to Vodafone and it will take 1 week to cancel, then I will get the confirmation email. But now the problem is I booked the technician appointment, which I tried to cancel, but its also not possible. Can anyone help in this regard? Please, I can not call as I am not good German-speaking.

My order number is: ARCxxx.    

Regards:

Arslan

EDIT: customer-number removed for privacy reasons. BerndD, Mod.

4 Antworten 4
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

It might be very unfortunate - but if you really signed for two contracts within shops, both contracs are legally binding and can be cancelled by you the earliest after the minimum contractual term is over (e.g. usually to the end of the 2 year period using a 3 months notice period).

And sadly there is no law that allows you to prematurely cancel/withdraw from a contract that you signed on premises, e.g. within a shop.

DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Arslan1,

that's a really difficult situation, because the DSL contract is on another location than the cable contract. Can you please contact me via private message and tell me, which of the contracts is now correct. When the address of the DSL contract is right, we can then make a change from DSL to cable, because the products are available there.

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
Arslan1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Thanks for your reply, I sent you the private message. But the address is the same. 

Both connections are for the same address. I have already visited their shop to cancel DSL contract within 15 days and even called Vodafone many times. They said they have canceled and I will get confirmation within the next two weeks but the problem is that the technician appointment is still showing up in the system. So, I need assistance with that. If this cannot be cleared then I am sorry I am disappointed with this customer service. Please give me some Vodafone email address so that I can register my complaint. If this is the service that Vodafone is providing to their customers than Please improve that and I will share my bad experience with Vodafone at every platform.