abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

I have issues with 3 contracts
luigi10
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,
I need assistant from customer services, please. Unfortunately I don't speak german and through the phone support nobody speaks english and by whatapp support nobody reply the messages. I have been going to Vodafone shops and the staff kindly have helped to send faxes to the Vodafone office but I havent got any resolution yet.

1) I got a GigaCube contract on July 2018 and I requested the cancelation of the contract twice in December 2019 and February 2020 but I never got a confirmation letter or email from Vodafone and I'm still getting charged.

2) In October 2019 I tried to get ADSL line contract but the technician failed twice to come to activate the line/make the instalation, so went to the shop an exchange the package/contract for a cabel internet, however till today I am still getting charged for the ADSL contract (addtional to the cable internet contract) but I don't have the ADSL service, any tecnician ever came to activate the ADSL service and I am getting charged for it.

Could you help me with this issues? Please.

Kind regards,

4 Antworten 4
DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi luigi10,

welcome to the Vodafone community. Smiley (fröhlich)

Let's see what went wrong. I think, here our direct help is needed. Please send me a private message with your phone and customer numbers as well as name, address and birth date of the contract owner.

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Thaniks Dany for you reply. I have sent you a private message.

May I kindly ask for the help of another agent who can help with my issue? Dany might not be around as I haven't got any reply since last Nov 13th.

Andre

Hey luigi10,

your private message has definitly arrived.
Because of an unsual ammount of tickets, we are not as fast with our replies as usually.
I will get to your message as soon as possible.

Please be patient.
(most likely i will answer you tomorrow)

Cheers,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!