abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

How can I make an appointment with the technician in English? 3rd contract...
sarics
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi, 

I will not complain here regarding English speaking, I did it at the feedback part. My problem is the following: I went to Vodafone to have a Kabel + TV in January. I had a car accident, I was in a hospital for 1,5 month and Vodafone canceled my contract, reason: they were not able to reach me - my wife told them twice, that I'm at the hospital, and she could help to manage the appointment. So I went again in March to Marienplatz, had the same order, the technician was there and told me it's too complicated to have it, and asked me to cancel my contract. I did, I sent back the two boxes via DHL. 

I was at the Vodafone shop on 9th of April again, asked for DSL (because the previous resident had Telekom, and was working fine for him). I still got calls regarding the Kabel, which I canceled via email (no response at all), and I cannot negotiate a simple appointment with the technician to set up my internet because I'm not able to speak in German (sorry about it - but the operator who told me this: Wenn du Deutschland liebst, solltest du Deutsch sprechen - should burn in hell). I was asking my neighbor to help me with this case (he is native German speaker) but after 10 minutes, multiple disconnects or putting us on hold by the operator he quit. 

So, I have all the contact/contract details, the guys told me at the shop that I will have internet within 14 days - only 4 days left, and the technician cannot be arranged. 

Please anybody from the Vodafone team please contact with me, I would like to send the contract details and negotiate a time window for having internet at home.

Thanks, 

Csaba

3 Antworten 3
DSS1
Full Metal User
Full Metal User

@sarics@  schrieb:

Hi, 

(sorry about it - but the operator who told me this: Wenn du Deutschland liebst, solltest du Deutsch sprechen - should burn in hell).

That's bs, of course. No need to love the bloody country. But it sure helps to speak the language. You probably noticed that, by now.

Sounds like you got a wee bit unlucky with the hotline, lad. 😉

You could just try again. Lots of germans speak english. Or you wait for a mod, to help you out with your appointment.

Cheers,

DSS1

"The three best things in life is the beer before and the cigarette after."

- Judge Dread -
sarics
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Still no answer, appointment date, or anything... 

Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi sarics,

I replied to your previous thread.

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!