abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Extremely slow internet in Berlin (50Mbit/sec DSL contract is getting us 7Mbit/sec) - how to cancel?
MikeyMike
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi, 

In case anyone has experience with this, I'd like to confirm: how much notice do we have to give to cancel a Vodafone DSL contract? We first signed in January 2016 and have been customers at the same apartment and same plan since then. 

The connection quality has degraded significantly in the past couple of months (see today's speed test in the screenshot below--that's not acceptable for what we're paying), and we must get out of this contract to try something else. 

If we're beyond the initial 12 month period after we signed the contract (during which we had a first-year promotional rate), can we cancel with some amount of advance notice at any point? Or would we have to stick with Vodafone through the end of the year? Hopefully not. 

Also, any decent providers in Berlin that anyone can recommend? We're interested in 1&1--has anyone here made the switch?

vodafone-speed-test.png

3 Antworten 3
Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi MikeyMike,

i'm sorry for your issue. 😞

First, a ticket should be taken again. Our colleagues will check the connection. Depending on the result, we can talk about the further procedure.

The contract continues normally.

I need the following data via PM from you:

1) Link to this thread

2) Your customer- or landlinenumber

3) 3 speedchecks at different times via speedcheck.vodafone.de

4) A current callback number

Best regards,

Norman

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Thanks for the response, Norman. When I try to write a new private message to you, I'm not able to find your username "Norman"--it does not show up in the list of dropdown options. 

Is there a different username I should try?

Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi MikeyMike,

Norman is not in the office until thursday and he deactivated his private messages.

You can send a PM to me instead. Click on my avatar -> Diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht senden.

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!