Internet, Telefon & TV über DSL

English speaking hotline
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

Sorry for my lack of German phone skills, but does anyone have any tips for reaching a live Vodafone customer service person via phone (who preferably speaks English)? I've tried calling the hotline number for DSL customers but can't get past the machine. I have questions related to my bill. 

Thanks,

Lydia

Mehr anzeigen
15 Antworten 15

Hi lydialanguish,

welcome to the Vodafone Community!

There is no English hotline for DSL but most of our agents speak English.

If youre using webbill you can add your DSL contract to your meinVodafone account and see all invoices there.

If you have specific questions you can post them here.

Regards,

Jens

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreibt uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.

Mehr anzeigen
Smart-Analyzer

Hey Jens,

Thank you for the quick response. I have a couple specific questions about my bill: 

*This last billing cycle (for November) my bank account was charged €22,98 in addition to the usual monthly amount of €19,99. Could I please be refunded €22,98 or have a credit in this amount applied to my next two bills? 

*A couple months ago my bank account was supposed to be credited €59.00 for an incorrect charge for a DSL technician coming to my flat and not installing internet. I never saw this amount put back into my bank account, and Vodafone continued to charge me the usual monthly fee for DSL afterward. Could I please be refunded this €59 or have it applied to my next few billing cycles? 

Thank you for your help,

Lydia

Mehr anzeigen

Hi lydialanguish,

what are the 22,98 Euro for? Why do you think it has been charged incorrectly?

We charge 59 Euro for the technician, if he wasn't able to connect the line due to the customer not opening the door or not putting his name on the door bell.

Regards,

Jens

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreibt uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.

Mehr anzeigen
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Jens,

I'm not sure what the 22,98€ is for. That's what I'm wondering. I'm usually charged only 19,99€ a month for my internet so I'm wondering where this additional charge is coming from and what it’s for. Also the 22,98€ isn't listed in my invoice on MyVodafone, but it's been debited from my bank account. 

I know why there was the original 59€ charged for a technician visit to install DSL, but when I called customer service to ask about it, I was told that this amount would be refunded because I was at my flat when this technician visited, and I never received a phone call that they had arrived at my flat to install DSL. However, I still have not seen this 59€ credited to my account. Does that make sense?

Thanks again.

Best,

Lyida

Mehr anzeigen

Hi Lydia,

I will have a look into this.

Send me a private message (click on my avatar -> Diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht senden)

I need your name, your customer number, your customer password.

Regards,

Jens

Mehr anzeigen
Daten-Fan
when i lived in Düsseldorf(between march 2015 - august 2017) me and my wife used vodafone for mobile and DSL. Before i left Germany i did quitting for 2 of mobile phone and DSL. and before i left Germany i called to customer service and i asked double, triple times about my quitting is done. and they said yes.
i already sent a Easybox at end of august 2017. but Vodafone still take my money from my account so i sent a e-mail at 10th of January 2018 with my all of document. expired visa and flight ticket which i used to back to South Korea and also quitting document of my A.O.K and also abmelden document of my wife. and customer service answered me i have to send all the document again. please check my DSL situation and please stop it. if you need i can send a document again! and please give me money back. thank you.
my custeomer number is *** and festnetz- kundennummer is ***  thanks you

now i'm live in France this is my phone number ***

EDIT: @hyeonwookim phone and customer numbers deleted
Mehr anzeigen
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I have a DSL contract with Vodafone in Germany and would like to cancel it starting September 1st. How should I go about doing this? My Kundennummer is: ***.

Thank you! 

All the best,

Lydia

EDIT: @lydialanguish customer number deleted

Mehr anzeigen
Smart-Analyzer

hi, i am SHerry

I signed a gigacube contract with vodafone in september and they said the monthly price is 19.99 but as i check my account is charged 44.99. How can i get the money back? thanks 

Mehr anzeigen
Smart-Analyzer

Hi, I am Sherry.

On September i signed a gigacube contract with vodafone, at that time the staff told me that it was 19.99 euro per month. But on NOvember and december i found out that i was charged 44.99 for monthly fee. What should i do to get my money back? I am an exchange student and i don't have that much money to be tricked by telecom company. Hope to hear from you soon. 

My customer number is  Kunden-Nr. 11138****

Edit: don`t post any personal information

Mehr anzeigen