Internet, Telefon & TV über DSL

English speaking hotline
Host-Legende

@englishhelp

Hi Sherry,

A little lifehack: If you ever again gonna sign a contract in a language you do not understand, bring someone who does. Makes things SOOO much easier.

Just my 2 cents...

Cheers,

DSS1

Mehr anzeigen
Daten-Fan

ive been trying to get help in english with no success for over a month now, my DSL speed is too low to almost nothing, Im suposed to get 50mbs all i get is 2 or 3mbs. 

Mehr anzeigen
Moderatorin

Hi ehabsmt,

I will have a look into this. Smiley (fröhlich)

Please, send me a private message (click on my avatar -> "Diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht senden"). I need your name and your customer number.

Kind regards, 

Michi

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreibt uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.

Mehr anzeigen
Daten-Fan

I need English speaking help for canceling my "security package"

I'm a new client with Vodafone and got a security package for internet. I have more information now of what the security package includes and I would like to cancel it, but Vodafone doesn't seem to have an English hotline. Does someone know how to get in contact with an English-speaking agent?

Mehr anzeigen
Daten-Fan

Hi Michi

I have problem to access to internet.

I installed all of the the cables to router. and I have not internet. only red led blinks.

can you help me?

my email: x*

* personal data removed. Please protect your privacy. Regards, MichaM

Mehr anzeigen
Moderatorin

Hi Shahram54,

welcome to the Vodafone community.

Is it a DSL or a cable contract? When was the connection confirmed for you? Was a Telekom technician required for connection?

Best regards

Michi

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreibt uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.

Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted
Daten-Fan

Hello ,

I have ordered vodafone DSL service, to be honest its pathetic , i am waiting for one month still my connection is not activated.

Lieber Chinthu XXX , Ihren Vodafone-Anschluss konnten wir heute leider nicht für Sie anschalten. Wählen Sie bitte einen neuen Termin auf dsl.vodafone.de/termin. Oder rufen Sie uns dazu kostenlos an unter 08001721212. Halten Sie dann bitte Grüße, Ihr Vodafone Team 

if you click on the link you cannot find the new date , it redirects to some other page. Calling to customer care without german knowledge is horrible .  To be honest I wish to cancel this account

Mehr anzeigen

Hey chinthu,

there is no dedicated english hotline for dsl customers.

Most agents should be able to handle a call nevertheless.

If you can't reschedule the appointment yourself online, most likely a technican appointment has failed in the past.
Propably with a reason that needs to be discussed first (for example wrong adress, bell not labeled with your name etc.).

Send me a private message with your customernumber.
I'll have a look into this.

To send me a private message, please click on my name/avatar -> then "Diesem Benutzer eine Nachricht senden" on the right side.

Best regards,
Andre

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreib uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.

Mehr anzeigen
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Vodafone Team,

I tried to reach You out via phone/online/email. So far all my attempts failed due to lack of willingness to support a foreign language speaker customer. I have chose Your company as being an international one therefore expecting that English speaking operator will be a minimum. Until now I did not receive even an attempt for customer service to help supporting my request and put me through to an operator who can at least try to speak in English.
I have send via post my new IBAN data where one of my contract (TV) was updated accordingly while the other is not (DSL).
I tried to registered for an online account so I could amend on Your site but it is also not possible as seems my data is not updated in Your system for DSL. When I tried to call you and somehow managed to get in contact with a person - explaining that I do not understand what the so called "kundenservice" robot voice telling me - I keep get the answer "sorry no english - cannot help". I deeply regret to join Your company here in Germany - although I had been a loyal customer in other region for over 10 years now - as the way how to handle your foreign customer is deeply disappointing.
As I received my second "mahnung" and I'm still not able to arrange anything via phone or any other "support services" all I can do to hope that this email finally reach a person who familiar with customer service and amend my account according as per my first advise that was sent out in September via post!

Best regards, 

Luca Szabo 

Mehr anzeigen

Hi Lutza,

I'm sorry that you did not find help at our hotline.

if it was not possible to debit your bank account, you will find our bank details on the invoice and in the reminder.

Then please transfer the open amount and enter your customer number. I will then be happy to change the bank details in your customer account.

Send me a private message and tell me your name, customer number and customer password.

Regards,

Jens

Mehr anzeigen