Internet, Telefon & TV über DSL

English speaking hotline
Host-Legende

@englishhelp

Hi Sherry,

A little lifehack: If you ever again gonna sign a contract in a language you do not understand, bring someone who does. Makes things SOOO much easier.

Just my 2 cents...

Cheers,

DSS1

Mehr anzeigen
Daten-Fan

ive been trying to get help in english with no success for over a month now, my DSL speed is too low to almost nothing, Im suposed to get 50mbs all i get is 2 or 3mbs. 

Mehr anzeigen
Moderatorin

Hi ehabsmt,

I will have a look into this. Smiley (fröhlich)

Please, send me a private message (click on my avatar -> "Diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht senden"). I need your name and your customer number.

Kind regards, 

Michi

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreibt uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.

Mehr anzeigen
Daten-Fan

I need English speaking help for canceling my "security package"

I'm a new client with Vodafone and got a security package for internet. I have more information now of what the security package includes and I would like to cancel it, but Vodafone doesn't seem to have an English hotline. Does someone know how to get in contact with an English-speaking agent?

Mehr anzeigen
Daten-Fan

Hi Michi

I have problem to access to internet.

I installed all of the the cables to router. and I have not internet. only red led blinks.

can you help me?

my email: x*

* personal data removed. Please protect your privacy. Regards, MichaM

Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted
Moderatorin

Hi Shahram54,

welcome to the Vodafone community.

Is it a DSL or a cable contract? When was the connection confirmed for you? Was a Telekom technician required for connection?

Best regards

Michi

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreibt uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.

Mehr anzeigen
Daten-Fan

Hello ,

I have ordered vodafone DSL service, to be honest its pathetic , i am waiting for one month still my connection is not activated.

Lieber Chinthu XXX , Ihren Vodafone-Anschluss konnten wir heute leider nicht für Sie anschalten. Wählen Sie bitte einen neuen Termin auf dsl.vodafone.de/termin. Oder rufen Sie uns dazu kostenlos an unter 08001721212. Halten Sie dann bitte Grüße, Ihr Vodafone Team 

if you click on the link you cannot find the new date , it redirects to some other page. Calling to customer care without german knowledge is horrible .  To be honest I wish to cancel this account

Mehr anzeigen

Hey chinthu,

there is no dedicated english hotline for dsl customers.

Most agents should be able to handle a call nevertheless.

If you can't reschedule the appointment yourself online, most likely a technican appointment has failed in the past.
Propably with a reason that needs to be discussed first (for example wrong adress, bell not labeled with your name etc.).

Send me a private message with your customernumber.
I'll have a look into this.

To send me a private message, please click on my name/avatar -> then "Diesem Benutzer eine Nachricht senden" on the right side.

Best regards,
Andre

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreib uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.

Mehr anzeigen