abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

English Please. I want to ask about moving to another cother city and take my contract with me.
Mohame
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello, I have now DSL contract 100Mb . I am moving to another city in October. The new apartment has now internet from a different provider (Telekom). My first question will this be a problem to move my contract to the new apartment?
- does the current tennant in the new apartment need to do anything with Telkom so that I can easily change the internet there from Telkom to Vodafone?
- I have 3 options for moving in the application, to make a new 24 months contract, to move with my current contract with fees or to move with my current internet speed with 24 month contract. If I choose new contract will I get the same offers for new contracts on internet and my current contract will end automatically?

- my last question is there a number for Vodafone customer service in Germany in English?! if not, please you need to create one.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Mohamed

1 Antwort 1
Michi
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi @Mohame ,

please send me a private message with your customer data and the new address. Then I'll be happy to check what's possible for you.

Just click on my avatar and then click on "Sende eine private Nachricht".

BR, Michi

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund