abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

English - No Brief No Online Reg Code and Moving another house, no progress in two months
GKI
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello Community,

Unfortunately I lost my all data(zugansdaten, online reg code, mic inst code) about my contract, but I was using normally my internet connection.

(All I got is customer number like 0019435........  and a password valid in vodafone shop)

In 3 jujy I have moved to another house. Then the adventure began;

I ve gone Vodafone shop five times, They have told me , I should get an email or brief to my new adress. Nothing came.

All the visits they told me I will get an email but I get nothing.

I ve done 3 times movement registration(umzug melden) and nobody came.

But Vodafone is still billing me almost for two months and worst case scenario is that I still dont have any internet connection.

I can not fully explain this in German so I couldnt succesfully connect to customer service.

What is the best solution for this issue ? To recover my datas and stuff and relocate my vertrag?

IS there any English speaking customer service .?

1 Antwort 1
Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi GKI,

welcome to the Vodafone Community!

A relocation takes between 4 to 6 weeks. If you gave us your e-mail address and confirmed it you receive all info regarding your order to this address.

Please check your inbox and spam folder.

If you don't find any info, send me a private message by clicking my avatar -> Diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht senden.

I need your name, customer number and customer password.

Also I need your e-mail address, the addres of your new home including details where your flat is.

For example: Appartment building, 2nd floor, right. Also I need to know if the building's entry is on the street or if it is in the backyard.

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!