Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
[English] Make new appointment
sonhaiha
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I had an apointment on 12.11.2019 to setup the DSL internet. But when the technician came, he could not setup the connection due to some reasons related to the building lines. Then he talked to the building manager and told me that Vodafone will contact me to make another appointment.

A day later, I receive a message with a reference code 0019xxxxxxx that told me to make another appointment by phone call. I tried but the staff did not use English. There is a link "dsl.vodafone.de/termin", but it does not work.

My question is, is there any way to made an appointment? or do you have any number for English speaking customer?

Thank you very much.

====

Ihr neuer Anschalt-Termin
Ihre Auftragsnummer: ARCxxxxxxxx

Lieber Herr Ha,

Ihr Vodafone-Anschluss muss von einem Techniker eingerichtet werden. Leider ist Ihr letzter Termin fehlgeschlagen.

Sagen Sie uns bitte Ihren neuen Wunschtermin auf dsl.vodafone.de/termin.

Sie möchten mit uns telefonisch einen neuen Termin absprechen? Dann rufen Sie uns bitte kostenlos an unter 0800 172 1212.

Wichtig: Damit Sie auch Ihren Wunschtermin bekommen, sagen Sie uns bitte mindestens 10 Arbeitstage vorher Bescheid.

Das ist noch wichtig für Ihren Anschalt-Termin:

 Wenn Sie an Ihrem neuen Anschalt-Termin nicht zu Hause sind, verschiebt sich Ihr Anschalt-Termin um mindestens 7 Arbeitstage. Den neuen Termin berechnen wir Ihnen dann.

 Steht Ihr Name noch nicht auf der Klingel? Bitte beschriften Sie die Klingel mit Ihren Namen, damit der Techniker Sie auch finden kann.

 Ist Ihr Hausanschluss im Keller? Dann hat oft nur der Vermieter oder der Hausmeister den Schlüssel. Sorgen Sie bitte dafür, dass der Techniker in die Räume kommt.

Ihr Vodafone-Anschluss ist schon eingerichtet? Sagen Sie uns bitte Bescheid. Wir schließen dann Ihren Auftrag ab.

Freundliche Grüße

Ihr Vodafone-Team

Ihr Anschluss konnte zum vereinbarten Termin nicht angeschaltet werden. Der Techniker der Deutschen Telekom konnte den Termin nicht einhalten oder hat Sie nicht angetroffen. Bitte vereinbaren Sie einen neuen Anschalttermin mit uns. Sie erreichen uns kostenfrei unter 0800 172 12 12.

Edit: Hi @sonhaiha personal data removed. Please do not post any personal data in a public community. Regards  WolfgangF

6 Antworten 6
sonhaiha
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

I was able to have a German colleague to call Vodafone number for me to get the supporting. We were serviced by an AI system. After telling the system the information of my contract, I received a text message from Vodafone with a link to make the appointment. But when I clicked on the link, I get a technical problem of the site:

"Es gibt ein technisches Problem
Wir können aktuell keine Verbindung zu unserem System herstellen. Bitte probier es in fünf Minuten nochmal."

Is there any reliable support channel from Vodaphone?

Sincerely yours,
Your frustrated customer

DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi sonhaiha,

as I see, a technician was at your house on 12th November. But we got fedback from him, that the line in your house needs to get fixed first. So please talk to your landlord to order an electrician. After the line in the house is ok, please come back to us, so we can agree another appointment.

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Haizza, the building manager told me that the properties management company need a written form from the service provider to confirm the issue before they start doing anything. Vodafone told me they are waiting for the building to be fixed. I'm not sure what I can do now?

I think the TV cable connection may work without the intervention on both sides, Is Vodafone have offer for cable connection at my address? Last time I received the letter from Vodafone which said that they can only offer DSL service at max 16Mb/s.

If there is no solution, can I terminate the contract with Vodafone without the penalty? As I remembered, my old 2-years contract will end on 05/2020. 

Jens-K

Hi sonhaiha,

as I see you already contacted us regarding the written confirmation.

My colleagues will send it as soon as possible.

Sadly there is no cable connection available at your address.

Regards,

Jens

Hi, let me brief up my situation. I have 2-year contract for Vodafone 100mbs connection at Frankfurt since 05.2018. I moved to Berlin on 09.2019, so I orderred to switch my connecion to Berlin. In Berlin, Vodafone cannot give 100mbs connection at my address, so Vodafone asked me whether it's OK with the 16mbs connection. I agreed and then Vodafone made me a new 2-year contract.

On the setup day, the technician could not setup because of the problem with the internet line. He asked me to tell the landlord to fix the line. The landlord is a company. At that time, they ask for a letter from the provider to confirm the problem before they send someone to fix the line. Vodafone sent the letter indicating that there is problem with the line to me, and I gave it to the building manager. Later he told me someone came and checked and "everything is fine".

Then I setup another appointment with Vodafone. The second technician come this morning. He told me the line was still having problem. We came to the building manager, the technician talked something to the manager in Deutsche and I didn't understand. But later, I talked with the manager, he told me that the building internet setup and management was done by PŸUR. It's best to use the connection from that provider. I told him I had the contract with Vodafone and I cannot use PŸUR. He replied me with 'PŸUR', 'PŸUR', and 'PŸUR' in Deutsche that I cannot understand. I gave up then.

I would like to ask Vodafone that how should I proceed in this case? Is it legal for me to terminate the contract with Vodafone at this stage to switch to PŸUR? If not, could I have another letter with more details on the error of the line so that I could ask the landlord to fixed. My job requires the internet connection and I have waited 3 months for the connection at the new address.

Thank you and sincerely yours,

Ha

Michi

Hi Ha,

I'm sorry we haven't been able to switch your line yet. Frustrierte Smiley

Please send me a PN with your customer number.

Just click on my avatar and then click "Sende eine private Nachricht."

Then I'll have a look.   

Best regards

Michi

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund