Internet, Telefon & TV über DSL

[English] DSL Contract extends without customer awareness
Highlighted
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I have a 2-years contract with Vodafone on 03.05.2018 at Frankfurt (Red Internet & Phone 100 DSL). On 14.10.2019, I moved to Berlin because of my job reassignment. Therefore I made a request to Vodafone to change my contract to the new address in Berlin.  After a few days, Vodafone sent me a letter and told me that they can not give me the same connection at the new address and I need to switch to a lower connection (16Mb/s line) or terminate the contract with them. I didn't want to pay for the penalty of the termination so I replied 'OK' with the slower connection, but what I don't understand is: Why did Vodafone extend my contract 2 years more without my awareness? I don't want to stay with the slow connection forever, when I fullfil the old contract, I will switch the provider definitely because the customer service from Vodafone does not meet my expectation.

I would like to know how to fix the date for the new contract? If I terminate the contract now, how much I have to pay for the penalty? I ordered the switching for 2 month already, but now I still don't have the internet. And it affected my job. I really really frustrated with Vodafone service.

Sincerely yours,

Ha 

P.S. Reposted because the previous post was in the wrong room. It should be in the DSL section, not Cable.

Mehr anzeigen