Frage

Antwort

Lösung

English - Contract cancellation
Boren22
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello. 

Here is my story - I am moving to a new apartment and on the website, Vodafone showed that there is a connection there. Upon calling my landlord, they explained that they have their own internet provider meaning that I cannot have Vodafone or anyone else. About that time I got a letter from Vodafone asking me about the details about the wires in the apartment. Somehow, now they are not sure if I can have it or not. 

Also, they offered to close my current contract and offer me a new one on the new address which does not make any sense. 

Needles to say, I have only one provider and I have to go with them. I want to cancel my contract but I don't know how since I don't speak that much German and I can't get an English speaking operator on the phone. How do I proceed with this? Since Vodafone is not providing a service there, I should be able to cancel my contract. 

Any help would be helpful. 

1 Antwort 1
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey Boren22,

feel free to send me a private message with your customerinfo.
I need your customernumber, password & the new adress.

To send me a private message, please click on my name/avatar -> then "Diesem Benutzer eine Nachricht senden" on the right side.

If we can't provide you the same tariff as in your old appartment, we can cancle the contract early.

Best regards,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!