abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

English: Change Address without renewing Contract Duration
Jaisson
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi! Sorry, but my German is still limited and I can't handle this issue in the German hotline. I hope get it explained/solve here 🙂

I am moving for a new address next month and I am trying to set an apointment to change the Vodaone installation address as well.

However, during the online process, there is the following message:

Bitte wählen Sie zwischen folgenden Optionen: *

Wechsel in ein aktuelles Paket mit neuer Vertragslaufzeit (24 Monate)

mit neuer Vertragslaufzeit (24 Monate)
Keine Umzugsgebühr

Vodafone.jpg

It seems I do not have the chance to choose for any option, as both are alreadz "flagged".

I don't want to extend my contract for more 24 months, just want to change my address and I don't mind to pay for this service. How can I get it?

Thanks in advance.

Jaisson.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in

HI Jaisson,

let's see if I can find out a solution for you. Simply send me a private message with your customer number, the customer password (alternatively name, current address and birth date) and your new address.

If the same bandwidths is possible at your new address, you can of course move the access without a prolongation of the contract running time. But I'll check that for you.

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
Jens-K

Hi Jaisson,

regarding to your screenshot you are using a 50 Mbit/s DSL connection.

At your new address, this is not available, so you have to change your tariff to 16 Mbit/s

A tariff change is always connected to an aextension of your contract by 24 months.

If you do not wish to change your tariff, you can cancel your contract after 3 months beginning from the day of the relocation.

Regards,

Jens

Hi Jens,

Yes, you are right. I have 50Mbit/DSL and I need to maintain it or change for a faster connection. I can't get a downgrade due home office situation.

It is intersting that I checked my new address in Vodafone website and there is even faster internet connection available.

Is there a phone numer or email contact that I could try to solve/clarify it in English? I really would like to stick with Vodafone.

Thank you for the assistance.

Jaisson.

DanyG

HI Jaisson,

let's see if I can find out a solution for you. Simply send me a private message with your customer number, the customer password (alternatively name, current address and birth date) and your new address.

If the same bandwidths is possible at your new address, you can of course move the access without a prolongation of the contract running time. But I'll check that for you.

BR,

Dany

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!