abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Double charging
magdalenkaklein
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Would you mind explaining to me why are you charging me twice a month? I got already charged for your service on 12.5. - not sure why, as I can't find an invoice with such a due date - and then again just before the end of May? Plus you charged me a fee of 4,5 eur? Why the hell even? I thought I'm being charged once a month. I'm cancelling the stupid SEPA and from now I'll pay manually, as this is messing up with my bank account. 

12 Antworten 12
Ines75
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hello @magdalenkaklein , 

it looks like the debit from May 12. has not worked. 

Because the fee of 4,50€ (chargeback fee from the bank) would be charged, if the invoice could not be debited. In this case, Vodafone tries again about two weeks later and with the fee. 

Please check your bank account. I'm quite sure, that you find the chargeback there. 

I dont think, that the cancellation of SEPA is the right solution, but -offcourse- it's your business.

Maybe it enlarged a problem. If there was a chargeback, Vodafone did the correct procedure.

Invoices normally are collected in your "MeinVodafone" Account. You dont get them via Post.

Many greetings, Ines

This is really getting on my nerves. The charge on 12.5. WENT THROUGH, IT DIDN'T BOUNCE BACK!!!!! I checked at my bank account. Why you were randomly charging me on the 12.5. when the invoices are due just before the end of the month? I considered this bill paid and had an empty account before the end of the month as everything was paid and I keep money normally at my revolut account. This caused an overcharge fee from my bank!!! Stop messing with charging or I'm talking to lawyers!!!!

You also randomly charged me 5,18 eur in the beginning of January, I reversed the charge. What was that charge for????

XXXXX

Edit: Writing in Capslock suggests shouting. This is not tolerated in the community. Neither accusations and insults. Write neatly and objectively. We wish to have a civilized manner here. Best regards, Der-Peter (Mod) 

This is a C2C Forum! And I am a customer! So, thanks for your "nice" words. I could read before your posting was edited... 

@magdalenkaklein  schrieb:

This is really getting on my nerves. The charge on 12.5. WENT THROUGH, IT DIDN'T BOUNCE BACK!!!!! I checked at my bank account. Why you were randomly charging me on the 12.5. when the invoices are due just before the end of the month? I considered this bill paid and had an empty account before the end of the month as everything was paid and I keep money normally at my revolut account. This caused an overcharge fee from my bank!!! Stop messing with charging or I'm talking to lawyers!!!!

Could it be that this was an overcharge due for the invoice that was due end of April?

And please keep in mind: All chargeback fees are solely on your duty - it's your obligation to have enough money on your account in order to pay all outstanding bills.

And could it be that the 5.18 € are a partial payment for the services from the beginning of your contract until the billing cycle started? As the billing cycle does NOT start with the day your line is activated , but with a random date inside the month? In that case, your first bill will contain two prices - the partial price for the days of service between line activation and billing cycle start -and- the full amount for the next billing cycle.

Or were these 5.18 € for services that are not covered by your corresponding flatrates, e.g. calls from the landline to mobile phones, to service numbers or to destinations outside of Germany?

Details can be found inside of your PDF invoices.

Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi magdalenkaklein,

have you checked the charges against the bills? We only book once a month for the respective contract, unless the booking does not work. But that has already been explained. If you like, we can also take a look at it to make sure that there are no double bookings.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi, yes of course I've checked.

Invoice *** for the period of 13.02.-12.03 amount 0,71 eur due 26.03. was charged 01.04

Invoice *** for the period of 13.03. -12.04. amount 19,99 eur due 24.04. was charged 27.04. but bounced back, so I paid manually on 28.4.

Invoice *** for the period of 13.04.-12.05. amount 24,49 eur due 26.5. charged 28.04. but bounced back

There was a charge on 12.5. of 19,99 eur, which I now understand must be the April invoice you tried to debit me one more time even tho I paid manually immediately after it bounced on 27.4. but you just wouldn't clear the payment? Is it really necessary to cause so much confusion? I technically paid April twice so you shouldn't charge me in May, just account the overpayment and send 0 eur invoice for May.

What shall I do now?!

Edit: @magdalenkaklein invoicenumbers deleted. 

I don't know what that 5,18 eur was for as I can't find the invoice under myvodafone account. It was from my previous Kabelnetz contract which ended at the end of January and I used it solely for the internet connection. No calls, no mobile phone.

Thomas

Hi magdalenkaklein,

the invoices are not from the cable contract. What other contracts do you have from us?

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

It's DSL contract. Kunden-Nr. ***

Edit; @magdalenkaklein customer number removed.