abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

DSL set up - technician appointment
Ved91
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi, 

I have a new contract with Vodafone for DSL 50 (Landline and Internet) and there was a technician appointment for 14th February 2019. The technician did turn up and informed me that the house electician needs to unlock something and make the telephone line open and left. I had contacted my house owner and got the electrician unlock the telephone line. I have  also tried to set up the Fritz box but it gets timed out after entering the modem installation code.

Now i'm trying to make an appointment with Vodafone for the technician and due to my poor German skills(i'm about 1 month old in Germany), i could not get through. One lady had called me on 15th Feb but i could not really communicate with her although she tried to help me. She informed that i will receive a message with an English helpline number. I tried calling that number(004917212129 but couldnt get through as all the instructions were in German. I did not give up though, i had called the Vodafone helpline(080017212129) and used google translate on the go while talking and made an appointment but i have not received any confirmation email or SMS so far. I'm not sure if i made the technician appointment for 25th or 28th Feb. Could someone please help confirm the same. I would like to request to have this appointment as soon as possible as i need to get online for work as soon as possible.

Really appreciate your support.

Kind regards

4 Antworten 4
Michi
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Ved91,

welcome to the Vodafone-Community.

Please send me a PN with your customer number or order number (ARC...), then I'll check it.

Kind regards,

Michi

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund

Dear the Moderator,

I have an appointment with the technician tomorrow. Does it possible to know what's time the technician will arrive, at least AM or PM? and Does it possible to ask they to come in PM?

Seb4sti4n

Hello Wiriya,

together with the day we also inform you about the period. It is best to check the appointment confirmation.

Best Regards

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Ved91
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hallo Michi,

Thank you for your message. I have send a PM to you with the requested details.

Kind regards

Ved