abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

DSL contract termination
Mhlanga
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan
I would like to terminate my DSL internet contract as i am due to leave Germany on the 31st of this month. I had already called Vodafone first two weeks ago and they told me that i can cancel at least before 7 days and they told me the requirements needed like the deregistration letter and the termination letter. However, the Rathaus of where I stay told me that i can only deregister out 7 days before i leave Germany, and that is what has kept me stack. Now i have questions regarding my premature termination since i will deregister today from the town hall 24/01/2019,

1. Since there is a charge/compansation for premature termination, how much will i be charged for penalty?

2. From the help search, i discovered that one has to return the rental equipment 14 days before the termination date or else they will be charged, Is it possible now to return the rental equipment today as well since its 7 days late or must i send it when the contract is terminated by Vodafone?

3. And I lost the paper with the return address, do you have an idea which address it is for return?

Thank you
1 Antwort 1
Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Mhlanga,

if you leave Germany you will not be charged for an early termination.

The contract will be canceled with a lead time of 3 months.

The device has to be returned within 14 days AFTER the end of the contract. You will find the address in our confirmation e-mail.

Please send us an e-mail via our contact form , tell the colleagues that you are leaving Germany and tell them the exact date.

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!