abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

DSL-Benutzername / Passwort falsch! (Fehler 691)
ealis2001
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Today I can't access the internet, getting this 691 error. It almost looks like I've been locked out of my account or my contract has been terminated. The internet has been paid on time, so I don't see what the problem is. I already tried restarting the router and all the usual tricks and nothing worked.

I tried calling all possible support numbers I could find, but they all have these robots you have to talk to and I couldn't get passed any of them.

Someone from Vodafone, please help, I work from home and I'm pretty much out of a job without internet.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Michi
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey @ealis2001,

thank you for the feedback, that everything is working again.

Please send me a PN with your customer number, then I will check the open tickets and close them.

Kind regards,

Michi

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten 4
ealis2001
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I should also say that I can't login to MeinKabel or MeinVodafone anymore (which is why I had to create a new account here), it's almost like I don't exist. I read something about accounts being merged, Arcor and what not, but what does that have to do with how my internet connection is working?

Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi ealis,

i'm sorry for that issue. Verlegener Smiley

Has the landline already been activated? All bills are payed?

If you can't access or unlock your MeinVodafone-Account you can make a new register.

Best regards,

Norman

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi, still me, ealis2001, I managed to register again and access my data. I also managed to fix my internet connection issues after resetting the router to factory settings and running through the setup again.

All my open tickets with Vodafone support (I opened two by e-mail and one by calling on the phone) can be closed now. If you need the ticket numbers, please let me know.

Michi

Hey @ealis2001,

thank you for the feedback, that everything is working again.

Please send me a PN with your customer number, then I will check the open tickets and close them.

Kind regards,

Michi

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund