abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cost on the VodafoneSprache
Jaaj24
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I have a contract with Red 50 DSL, which should be 19.99 Euro for the first 12 months. And in the last bills in July and August, the cost of Vodafone-Sprache-Mobile&Euro-Flat showed 9.99 Euro, but this cost was compensated with

Vodafone-Sprache-GigaKombi Gutschrift Sprach-Option with -9.99 Euro, and these two bills in total were correct at 19.99 Euro.

However, in the bill at 01.10.2018, this Vodafone-Sprache-Mobile&Euro-Flat is being charged without any further reduction, so this bill ends up with a total amount at 29.98 Euro. Could someone explain to me what is the problem? Since when I signed up the contract, it showed I should pay 19.99 Euro for the first 12 months.

Thank you!

4 Antworten 4
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey Jaaj24,

the Discount for the Mobile & Euro Flat is dependant on the "Gigakombi".
If you have both , a viable fixed net and a viable mobile contract, you get the option free of charge (and 10 Euros additional discount on your mobile contract).

My first educated guess would be that the mobile contract did not get activated for whatever reasons?

Feel free to send me a private message with your customerinfo (customernumber & password).
Therefore please click on my name/avatar, then on the right side "Diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht senden".

I'll have a look into this.

Best regards,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Jaaj24
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

sorry that I didnt see your reply, but I can't send the private message now to you. Could someone help?

Jens-K

Hi Jaaj24,

Andre is on vacation. You can send me a private message instead.

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Jaaj24
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi, I have sent you a private message, please help. Thank you