abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Contract resignation
Edol86
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Vodafone community,

I have been struggling to understand how to cancel my DSL contract.

May I ask your help? Which steps should I follow? How long does it take to cancel the contract? 24 months have passed already?

Thanks in advance,

Edo

5 Antworten 5
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

You have to manually cancel the contract, otherwise it will automatically renew for additional 12 months each time the end is reached.

If you want to cancel your contract, your letter of cancellation has to be received by Vodafone at least 3 months before the end of the contract - otherwise it will renew for additional 12 months. Please send your letter of cancellation in German language to Vodafone (either as registered mail or using the contract form whilst being logged in).

Thanks for the reply. So, no chance to resign not even if I move out of the country?

What if I still decided to resign? What kind of information should I send and to whom?

Thank you!

Andre
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Edol86,

leaving the country is a different case.

The answer from @reneromann was right for the "standard cancellation process".
If you leave Germany - then we can't fullfill the contract in your new residential area.

This means you can cancle the contract early - without additional charges.

Just send a cancellation letter with your name , customerinfo etc & the date of your departure.

If possible please try to attach an official document like f.e. "Abmeldebescheinigung / Relocation Certificate"

Please send the letter to ;

Vodafone GmbH
Kundenbetreuung
40875 Ratingen  

I whish you all the best for your new life.

Kind regards,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Edol86
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Andre,

Thank you very much for teh reply.

I have just received an official communication from the Customer Service stating the contract should last until June 2019 and all details to return the wi-fi station.

How long does it take to end the contract? I assume at least a couple of months, however, I am not sure I can already get a relocation certificate before I officially move out of my apartment.

Thanks for your help,

Edo

Kira

Hi Edol86,

please send us your de-registration notification as soon as you get it, you don´t have to hurry

From the date on you left germany, there are only three more months you have to pay for.

Best regards

Kira

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!