abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract cancelation due to move
Gelöschter User
Nicht anwendbar

Hello,

I have to write this message in English because I am not good at German. 

Because moving to a new city, I changed my Internet contract from Vodafone DSL to Unitymedia (also Vodafone now), however, my new contract started but the old contract didn't stop. I got a new bill for October. Here is the timeline:

-  04.09: I tried to report my move online but the website required me to call 0800 5054499 to do it. One of my friends helped me to call that number and we confirmed many times that the old contract will be terminated on 30.09 and the new contract will start on 01.10

-  14.09: I didn't receive the confirmation of the cancellation, so I contacted Vodafone by WhatsApp, the answer is "Bestätigen kann ich Deine Kündigung noch nicht, da wir noch auf Unitymedia warten müssen."

-  17.09: New Unitymedia contract started.

-  18.09 I asked WhatsApp again, the answer was "Dein DSL Vertrag wird automatisch gekündigt , wenn der Kabel Vertrag aktiviert wird. Dann bekommst Du auch eine Bestätigung von unserer Seite."

-  23.09 Contacted WhatsApp, getting "Guten morgen, dein DSL Vertrag läuft noch . Hier ist noch keine Kündigung seitens Unity Media zu sehen." 

- 23.09 Contacted Unitymedia by WhatsApp, finally got "habe es nochmal neu eingestellt für dich mit der kündigung"

- 24.09 Confirm with Vodafone by WhatsApp, got "Ihre Kündigung ist schon in Arbeit, Sie werden in den nächsten tagen die Bestätigung erhalten. Zusätzlich bekommen Sie einen Retourenschein fürs Zurücksenden des Gerätes." and "Die Kündigungsbestätigung kommt regulär an Ihre Emailadresse, die Sie bei uns hinterlegt haben."

- 30.09 Didn't receive anything by email, my friend helped me to call 0800 1721212. The guy said he doesn't know the status of the DSL contract.

Because I was busy moving to my new apartment, I didn't have time to do contact Vodafone on this issue.

- 22.10 When I check meinevodafone, there is a new bill for October.

Could anybody help me with this issue?

Best,

bby

2 Antworten 2
DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey bby,

I'm sorry that the move from DSL to cable wasn't easy. I'll have a look on the contracts and clarify that for you. Can you therefore please send me a private message with your DSL and your cable customer number as well as the old and new address.

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
Gelöschter User
Nicht anwendbar

Hi Dany,

Thanks for your reply. I have sent you a pm.