Meintest du 

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract Termination
khushalb
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I have permanently moved to India from Germany.

I did not cancel my contract before leaving Germany since the next tenant agreed to take over the contract.

However, the new tenant now refused to take it over.

I requested to terminate the contract effective September 15, 2021. But in the Kundigung document I could see that the last day for the contract is updated as December 15, 2021.

Since I have already moved to India, I will no longer be able to pay the bill for the next three months.

Can you please update the last date for the contract (contract termination date) to today's date (September 18, 2021) instead?

My customer munber is ****

Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,

Khushal Bhalerao

Edit: Customer number removed for data security.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

According to German law (TKG §46), if you move to an area that is not served or abroad, you have a special right of termination with a notice period of 3 months. This period begins with the notification of the move, so the end date 12/15/2021 is correct in your case. The modem must also be sent back, otherwise you will be billed for it.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten 2
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

According to German law (TKG §46), if you move to an area that is not served or abroad, you have a special right of termination with a notice period of 3 months. This period begins with the notification of the move, so the end date 12/15/2021 is correct in your case. The modem must also be sent back, otherwise you will be billed for it.

Thanks Torsten for sharing this information.

Can someone from Vodafone please address this and update the contract termination date?

I tried using the contact form but they directed me here to seek help from the vodafone guys.