abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Contract Termination (English)
JJohn
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Customer Service,

Is there an English Speaking Customer Service Agent that I can talk to about my service cancellation.  I cancelled my internet service in January as I returned to the USA on military orders.  I was told that I will have to pay for 3 months of service.  I've paid January, February, March, and April and now they are continuing to bill me in May.  I want to see who I can speak with  or message to help with to stop the billing.  My router was returned inside the Vodafone store in January with copies of my departure orders and I've received the message below on 7 February 2021.

"vielen Dank, unser Gerät mit der Gerätennummer ***ist heute bei uns eingetroffen.

Mehr Infos und Antworten auf die häufigsten Fragen rund um die Geräterücksendung gibt’s auf kabel.vodafone.de/retoure. "

Can you please let me know who I can contact or what I can do to make sure that my account is completely terminated and for the billing to stop for the services that were disconnect in January 2021.

Thanks

Community Team: Removed MAC address

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi JJohn,

thanks for your pm and your documents.

We cancelled your contract now and will credit the fees for you from April. You'll get a confirmation that the contract is cancelled.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

9 Antworten 9
Thomas

Hi JJohn,

let's take a look. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello JJohn,

I have looked at your customer data. Unfortunately, we have not received any cancellation from you. That's why you didn't receive a cancellation confirmation. Where did you send your cancellation with the proof?

Best regards
Nancy

JJohn
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Good Monrning,

While still in Germany, I went  into the Vodafone Store at Eisenbahnstraße 18, 67655 Kaiserslautern, Germany.

I went into the store on 13 Jan 2021.  I advised that I was leaving Germany and asked what was needed to cancel my service.  I was told that they needed the router and my military PCS orders (Stating that I was returning back to the US) and then I can submit my request online.  I was told that I will have to pay for the month 3 addition months (90 days) from the Jan billing cycle.  I've paid for January, February, March and April and I assumed that the billing would stop in April.  As of May I have continued to receive bills for the service that was terminated in January.  I submitted my initial request on 15 Jan and again on 18 Jan because I never got a response.  I went into the store and they stated that it will take some time for them to process my request, but I woul only have to pay for 90 extra days.  I returned that router at that same time and I received the email receipt for the router on  8 Feb 2021.   What do I need to do to ensure that this is completely cancelled?  

JJohn
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

And just to clarify, I submitted my 1st request on 15 Jan and I took a copy of my military PCS orders to Vodafone Store at Eisenbahnstraße 18, 67655 Kaiserslautern, Germany.  I also submitted a request on 18 Jan and took a copy of my military PCS orders to Vodafone Store at Eisenbahnstraße 18, 67655 Kaiserslautern, Germany.

Lars

Hi JJohn,

please send me the military PCS order by private message and then write about it here in this thread.

Best regards

Lars

JJohn
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Lars,

Thanks for the reply.  I sent you a PM with my PCS orders and my account information.  

Thanks for your assistance and I look forward to your reply.

Thanks

Very Respectfully

Joe Johnson

Stephan

Hi JJohn,

thanks for your pm and your documents.

We cancelled your contract now and will credit the fees for you from April. You'll get a confirmation that the contract is cancelled.

Regards

Stephan

Stephan,

Thank you and all of your teams support in helping me resolve this matter.

Very Respectfully,

Joe Johnson

Stephan

Hi JJohn,

you're welcome. Smiley (fröhlich)

Since your request is solved, can we close this thread or do you have any further questions?

Regards

Stephan