Nähere Informationen dazu findet Ihr im Eilmeldungsboard

Close announcement

Internet, Telefon & TV über DSL

Siehe neueste

Contract Termination (English)

JJohn
Daten-Fan

Customer Service,

Is there an English Speaking Customer Service Agent that I can talk to about my service cancellation.  I cancelled my internet service in January as I returned to the USA on military orders.  I was told that I will have to pay for 3 months of service.  I've paid January, February, March, and April and now they are continuing to bill me in May.  I want to see who I can speak with  or message to help with to stop the billing.  My router was returned inside the Vodafone store in January with copies of my departure orders and I've received the message below on 7 February 2021.

"vielen Dank, unser Gerät mit der Gerätennummer ***ist heute bei uns eingetroffen.

Mehr Infos und Antworten auf die häufigsten Fragen rund um die Geräterücksendung gibt’s auf kabel.vodafone.de/retoure. "

Can you please let me know who I can contact or what I can do to make sure that my account is completely terminated and for the billing to stop for the services that were disconnect in January 2021.

Thanks

Community Team: Removed MAC address

Mehr anzeigen
2 Antworten 2
Thomas

Hi JJohn,

let's take a look. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund

Mehr anzeigen
Nancy
Moderatorin

Hello JJohn,

I have looked at your customer data. Unfortunately, we have not received any cancellation from you. That's why you didn't receive a cancellation confirmation. Where did you send your cancellation with the proof?

Best regards
Nancy

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund

Mehr anzeigen