abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Continuation of TV services
FelixAntick
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

i had earlier requested the discontinuation of my TV services. I want to continue it now what would be the extra charges that I need to,pay every mnth ? Would I still need to send back the digital receiver and smart card or can I continue with the same devices ? 

i am under home quarantine as my kids school had got some Covid cases...so can move out of the house only after 24-April. Do I have time till then to send back the items in case the TV connection cannot be continued

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi FelixAntick,

if we provide you with a new TV-contract you'll pay 22,98 Euro per month for that. We can then set it up so that you can continue to use the existing devices.

Let me know if that’s what you want. If not, please contact us anyway, we will extend the return period for the devices.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
Stephan

Hi FelixAntick,

if we provide you with a new TV-contract you'll pay 22,98 Euro per month for that. We can then set it up so that you can continue to use the existing devices.

Let me know if that’s what you want. If not, please contact us anyway, we will extend the return period for the devices.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello Team,

Thanks for the prompt response and information provided. 
Increase of 22 euros per month is quite high for me, so please continue with the disconnection.

As my family is in home quarantine for this week request you to kindly extend the device period to the end of May so that we have sufficient time to post it back to you.

Thomas

Hi FelixAntick,

we have extended the date to the end of May.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!