abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Confirmation of Termination letter receipt
Isha
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello!

I want to terminate the contract of Vodafone and I have already posted a letter to the Vodafone center situated in Ratingen, Germany on the date 25.08.2018. Till date I have not received any confirmation email or post. Is there any solution to this problem? Should I wait for post or email?

Thanking you

Ishani

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Isha,

welcome to the Vodafone Community!

I'm sorry that you want to cancel the contract.

August the 25th was a Saturday so the letter arrived at the earliest on Tuesday.

You will receive a confirmation as soon as the cancellation has been processed. You will receive it via e-mail if you have given us your address and confirmed it by clicking the confirmation link in our e-mail.

You should receive it today or tomorrow.

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
Der Ritter
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

@Isha@  schrieb:

I want to terminate the contract of Vodafone and I have already posted a letter to the Vodafone center situated in Ratingen, Germany on the date 25.08.2018.

Main question here possibly is:  What kind of contract are you trying to cancel?  For a DSL or mobile connection Ratingen is the correct address.  However (since you posted in the Kabel section), the address should have been

Vodafone Kabel Deutschland
Kundenservice
99116 Erfurt

which may also explain why you haven't received any confirmation (as Vodafone Kabel Deutschland has not yet received any cancellation from you).

Ein Klick auf "Danke" tut nicht weh - ich sage schon mal "Dankeschee!"

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

Hello!

Thank you so much for such a prompt reply. I have DSL connection (Red Internet & Phone 16 DSL) and that is the reason the I sent it to Ratingen. I wanted to know, in what form will I receive the confirmation of receipt of my letter. Will it be via post or via email? 

Thanks once again.

Ishani

@Isha@  schrieb:

I have DSL connection (Red Internet & Phone 16 DSL) and that is the reason the I sent it to Ratingen.

And as we are talking about a DSL connection I have moved the thread to the DSL board, @Isha. 😉

@Isha@  schrieb:

Will it be via post or via email?

It should be via postal mail afaik.  But you might want to check in the documents section of "Mein Vodafone" (if the contract has been added there by you) if the confirmation can be found there.  At least the dates should be visible there as soon as the request has been processed.

Ein Klick auf "Danke" tut nicht weh - ich sage schon mal "Dankeschee!"

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

Hello!

Thank you so much for the response. Unfortunately, even after repeated attempts I was not abe to upload my contract to "My Vodafone". I will try once again  however, I will wait for the postal letter to arrive.

Thanks

Ishani

Jens-K

Hi Isha,

welcome to the Vodafone Community!

I'm sorry that you want to cancel the contract.

August the 25th was a Saturday so the letter arrived at the earliest on Tuesday.

You will receive a confirmation as soon as the cancellation has been processed. You will receive it via e-mail if you have given us your address and confirmed it by clicking the confirmation link in our e-mail.

You should receive it today or tomorrow.

Regards,

Jens

Isha
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello!

Thank you so much for the information. I received the email yesterday.

Best regards 

Ishani

Jens-K

Hi Isha,

I'm glad I could help.

As you marked your thread as "solved" I'm closing it.

Regards,

Jens