abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Change of Plan from Giga cube to 16 DSL
vivekraj1319
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I took giga cube contract which is just 9 weeks old now, the 50GB data is not at all sufficient and I want to change to 16DSL plan, can you please guide how to change the plan?.

Community-Team: Moved thread to the right board

7 Antworten 7
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

There is no chance to do so...

The GigaCube plan is using the mobile network and is a 24-months-plan - so you can terminate it the first time to the end of those 24 months. If you have booked the GigaCube Flex tariff, then months where you are not using the GigaCube (e.g. the Cube is completely taken offline and disconnected from the power) will not be charged (but the plan will still run those 24 months) - so maybe this is the chance of letting the plan run until its end but not having to pay for it [or only if you use it, lets say on vacation].

Landline contracts, e.g. the DSL-16 contract, are completely different products (and are not based on the mobile network at all - as the name already says). So you cannot simply switch from a mobile contract to a landline contract - you can only switch between different speeds within the same group (e.g. from a slower landline contract to a faster one).

Hello,

I am really disspointed with my current Giga cube plan as my 50GB data limits gets consumed within first 15 days of the month and the internet speed never crosses more than 15mbps, please let me know if there is any option to cancel this plan and change to DSL. I liked the Vodafone service and i want to continue as vodafone customer.

Best Regards

Niranjan

MichaM
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Niranjan,

If you need more than 50GB a month, you might want to upgrade your price plan to GigaCube Max.

This way, you get 200GB/month.

The GigaCube Max regularly comes at 54.99 Euro/month, but you would get a permanent discount of 10 Euro, so your price would be

44.99 Euro/month.

Your contract's lifetime will stay the same, even after the upgrade.

Sounds good? Just write to me and I will carry out the upgrade.

Regards

Micha

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Dear Micha,

My contract started on 12.03.2018
I am ok if the new Giga cube Max plan do not disturb the existing contract dates.

I need suggestion how to cancel the Giga cube contract as early as possible so that I can start a new DSL contract with Vodafone.

best regards

Niranjan

MichaM

Hi Niranjan,

"I need suggestion how to cancel the Giga cube contract as early as possible so that I can start a new DSL contract with Vodafone."

As reneromann pointed out, the GigaCube is meant for a different type of usage altogether and is not interchangeable with a DSL-16 plan. So, that normally excludes an early cancellation.

Maybe, you might want to transfer your GigaCube to a friend or family member to use. In this case, we are basically willing to accept a change of contract owner.

Feel free to message me so I'll check if any solution can be found.

Regards

Micha

Hi Micha,

I am ok with 44.99 euros plan with 200GB limit, Please see that my current contract dates will not be affected due to the change of plan.

Regards

Niranjan

MichaM

Hi Niranjan,

Thanks for picking your choice. 

Please send me a personal message so I can update your price plan.

Regards

Micha