abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Change in the terms of the contract after acceptance,
ryszardw
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Good day,

On Friday, 16.07.2021 a seller from whatsApp Vodafone chat offered me a contract that you can see attached.

I have decided to think about the terms and accept next week. Also waited for a call to continue the topic.

When finally, on 20.07.2021 I have reminded mysefl of the topic. Nobody replied. Then somebody else replied and changed the terms of the contract and keeps saying I am wrong, there are no such conditions anymore - which is not true, nothing changed during the weekend. Please help and contact me regarding the contract that was presented to me.
16.07.2021:

Screenshot_20210720_193031_com.whatsapp2.jpg

Screenshot_20210720_194455_com.whatsapp3.jpg
20-23.07:
Screenshot_20210723_105803_com.whatsapp5.jpgScreenshot_20210723_105756_com.whatsapp1.jpg

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Bastel225
Host-Legende
Host-Legende

No change in contract terms were made because there wasn't a contract yet. 

Like seen in the exchange, the offer has ended. Your free to accept the actual offer or not.

Otherwise I would suggest simply to book online where you can see an actual offer to sign for up directly. 

If you can't agree to an offer immediately, of course theres always the possibility that an offer has ended. 

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort 1
Bastel225
Host-Legende
Host-Legende

No change in contract terms were made because there wasn't a contract yet. 

Like seen in the exchange, the offer has ended. Your free to accept the actual offer or not.

Otherwise I would suggest simply to book online where you can see an actual offer to sign for up directly. 

If you can't agree to an offer immediately, of course theres always the possibility that an offer has ended.